Sauna in Office

Today i finally get the feeling wat KeenYee has mentioned in his earlier post...Sauna in the office...>.<

The aircond's generator has some problem... so part of the 12th floor's aircond cannot be function. And so happen tat i m in that part of the floor... damn la~
I really feel like stripping myself to naked... and somemore telekom side got prob...so our office phone can't make external call~ wat is this... lolz~ i'm so hot right now...i can feel that my shirt is all wet...damn!!!

4 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

August 10, 2009 at 2:30 PM

i am wearing a jacket inside office now.. drinking icy cold coca-cola, aarrgghh~~

  Unknown

August 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Just remove ur shirt and let ppl see your 'spare tyre' la!!! haha!!!

  Fable Frog

August 10, 2009 at 3:42 PM

this is an excuse to strip~ i know you wanted to do that for a long time kan? ;)

 

August 10, 2009 at 3:54 PM

sk, i'm gonna slap ur face when i see u ~

lesly, luckily my spare tyre is not as big as urs :) *wink wink

fable, alamak~ y u bocor my rahsia?