Trip to Tioman~


[Fabulous image removed by Author]

Just went to Tioman 2 weeks ago, my first time over there. We stay in Berjaya Hotel, the place is nice and comfortable...The beach is clean and the sea is clear...3 days 2 nights over there, feel so relaxing and enjoying. I love the environment, i love the sunlight, i love the smell of the sea, i love watching at people wearing swim suit, i love sleeping beside you...

[Fabulous image removed by Author]

During the night time, we went around to shoot some nice photos. Having a good time with each other, never feel like that before in my life. There's a small library at the main lobby there, enjoy the reading at there...feel so classy (hehe, just faking~)

Inside the room, my lips pressing yours...yours over my body...




The last day, time to go back...but i want to stay back...i want to stay at there with you !!! Looking at the sunrise, i realise that a new day has arrive. A new day for me and you...

0 who am I - questions: