Next Level

I have talk about this to a few friends...Its about time for me to bring my life to another stage... There's sometime we want something but we cannot get it... It might be that we've not reach the level to get that thing...or we might not be the one to get it...

To upgrade and increase ur level is a must in this world right now... i dun wanna stop in the same place forever... this might be a comfort zone, but how comfort and how long u can stay within? i doubt abt it...

i always believe there's a lot of space for us to improve...no matter how good u r... how great u r... there's always be someone out there who is better and can beat us down...right?

So, i always hope tat the one i love, my family and my buddies will improve themselves with me...i think its not a hard thing to do so...right? or maybe i'm requesting too much?

I love u, my papa, my mama and my sista~ i wish everyday will be a good day to y'all~ and also to my buddies out there~ remember... no matter how old u r, its never too late to change and to improve... of coz it would be better if we do it on an earlier stage...but bringing urself to the next level will always the better thing :)

2 who am I - questions:

  Gratitude

August 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Glad you are aware. It's alwiz funny to come across weird peeps who arrogantly demand to eat at the best places and talk only about designer stuff; when they drive aroud in their protons and peroduas.

  Unknown

August 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Erm... Agreed with it!!! I'm now also improving myself... Start from my appearances 1st!!!