My Topic for Ghost Festival 鬼节


I think most of u guys didnt notice that the ghost festival is coming soon~ how excited r u?

Date: 20th August - 18th September 2009

One idea pop out of my mind suddenly... i'm gonna write all about ghost,death, superstitious, mysterious which i ever know, experience, heard, watch or read frm anywhere during tat period... hope to scare ur butt off~ muahahahaha....

p/s: headache to find so many stuff like this...hehehe

5 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

August 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM

your first topic for the ghost festival - post your own photo!!! :p

  Unknown

August 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Cant wait for your ghost stories!!! hopefully i can scare until my pant drop... haha!!!

  William

August 11, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Excited!? I can just imagine the TV lineups for the coming weeks.

 

August 11, 2009 at 11:09 AM

sk, damn it~ i sure will hunt u down if i got the chance~

lesly, haha~ scare till u pee la~

william, haha~ hmm...wait and see lo

  Gratitude

August 11, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I'll be eagerly waiting for your stories :)