How to increase your Sex Appeal

As a human being, we are same as animals. We use our sex appeal to attract the person that you like, no matter its a male or female... Sex appeal is definitely a good weapon to make u a winner :)

Of coz for me, i rank my own sex appeal and for those who can attract me in my own way...
1st will be the face. :) i admit i still like pretty faces... and i think pretty face is the fatal attraction~ lolz... and of coz flawless skin has to come together with a good face to make it into a good package. And i rate my face for a 60 out of 100. Coz my nose is not tall enough and my skin is not smooth enough...damn~ i'm really gonna have to go for some facial treatment soon...
Second will be your body... Ever wonder why a handsome guy be with an ugly girl? maybe she has a big boobs... who knw? so i think body is still important... U dun need to be too macho nor too slim... but an average bod will jst be fine to attract others... of coz, if i can get a lover with a hot bod, it will be a bonus for me :)
Odor will come in 3rd... no matter how hot u r, u will get ruined by ur smelly odor... especially for those who sweat a lot, try to use a deodorant... u will smell better... or always got a perfume with u whenever u go...at least u can use the perfume to cover up your bad odor...
How you dress can also affects your sex appeal... exposing more of your body part not necessary make ur sex appeal increase... the msot important is to dress smart and nice. Dun wear those clothes which is too tight~ if u have muscular body, it will be fine, or else u will look like a dumpling... trust me !!!Guys who dress smartly can also show ur sense of fashion, and it definitely will increase ur sex appeal...
Finally will be ur butt. I think a lot of girls do look at guy's butt... of coz they will not see the naked butt... but they expect guys also have some curve in the butt area when they r in their pants... One of my gf told me she would like to spank my ass if she has the chance...lolz~ i'm happy, coz at least i still have a nice butt :P

9 who am I - questions:

  Fable Frog

August 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM

*gasp*! Personality doesn't matter at all? :O

  ~eRiC~

August 10, 2009 at 3:46 PM

LOL... eh that pic of sniffing armpit very geli lar... yuck...

So your hips dont lie.. LOL

 

August 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM

fable, personality doesnt count in this time~ hehe

eric, haha~ geli meh? did u ever lick ur gf's armpit when u guys make love?

  Unknown

August 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Wah!!! you rank 60 for ur appearances only??? don't seem like you oh!!! thought u said u always the best one??? haha! I think you missed out one part... Some specific organs!!! Wuahahaha!!! I dun have look, dun have body, but smell im not smelly la and i got not bad punya 'sifat' also!!!

  Sanze

August 10, 2009 at 6:09 PM

The butt part, I quite agree wor... Bcuz I dun like big butt guy... Very geli.. LOL.. I like skinny guy.. Haha..

  C'est la vie

August 10, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Look is not THAT important after all, if you find out personality is really before look. :P

Anyway, I love bubble butt, can I spank you? LOL

  A Common Singaporean

August 11, 2009 at 11:46 AM

the butt thingy is really quite a myth to me. i can never understand the concept. but well, if girls like that, then go do those dreadful stepper on the gym!!

 

August 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM

everybody loves butt ~ dont u think so?

 

August 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM

a piece of sag meat? haha~ make more love...then u will have ur nice butt back in no time...

and maybe a young bro/sis for little angel :P