Blog Award ?!?

Lolz, i jst realized i got a blog award from Jerry Kiat. Thanx alot :) appreciated...

Heard that i need to post this award in my blog and pass it to 15 other bloggers... but i think i will only pass to a certain close friends only... :) For those who jerry has gave the awards to, i will not pass it to them anymore :)

1. Lesly (类私理): He's my closest buddy among the blogging world
2. Twinkle: My god pa~
3. Danny: The big mouth buddy whom i knw long time ago
4. Fable: I'm so in-love with his blog :)
5. Koala: A good friend who's very helpful
6. SK: The ever-search-best-food diva~]
7. Ken (The common singaporean): My god daughter's father~ lolz...so complicated

Enjoy ur days guys :)

6 who am I - questions:

  vialentino

August 5, 2009 at 1:53 PM

hi leu, thanks for the visit....nice blog u got here...where r u from?

  Twilight Man

August 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Thank you Leu boy. I wonder how to compete with you to blog 2-3 times per day. Do you work?

 

August 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM

hi valentino, i'm frm penang...but now working in KL lo~ haha~ i'm having the same name like ur son? :P

twinkle, my company employ me to blog for the whole day...dont u knw? muahaha

  KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS

August 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM

hmmm how or wat to do with it? no link 1. hehe :P anyway thanks :)

  Danny

August 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM

( where's the camera? where's the camera? )

i am very surprised and honored to accept this award..thanks to everyone that supported my blog.. and lastly thanks to Leu.. u got good taste, LOL ;p

  A Common Singaporean

August 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Thank you for the award.

You should give me another award you know. An award for the least updated blog!! ;P

Ya lah, will update my blog soon lah.