Have a good laugh

1. Losing all your friends
Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend and kills him.
Wife says 'If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends.'

2. Brother wanted
A small boy wrote to Santa Claus,'send me a brother'...
Santa wrote back, 'SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'....

3. Meaning of WIFE
Husband asks, 'Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means 'Without Information Fighting Everytime'!'
Wife replies, 'No, it means 'With Idiot For Ever'!!!'

4. Importance of a period
Teacher: 'Do you know the importance of a period?'
Kid: 'Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away.'

5. Confident vs. confidential
A young boy asks his Dad, 'What is the difference between confident and confidential?'
Dad says, 'You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential!'

6. Anger management?
Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'
Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
Husband: 'How does that help?'
Wife: 'I use your toothbrush.'

3 who am I - questions:

  Silly Little Prince

August 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM

here's one for u...

Punjabi woman says to her mother:

'I'm divorcing Kuldip... all
he wants is anal sex and my asshole is now the size
of a 50 cent coin when it used to be the size of
a 5 cent coin.'

Mother responds: 'You're married to a millionaire
lawyer... you live in an 8
bedroom mansion in Taman Tun.... you drive a Mercedes... you get RM10,000 a week
allowance... you take 6 vacations a year..... and you want to throw
all that away for 45 cents?'

 

August 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM

SLP, lolz... a good one frm u :)

  Pranny

August 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Lol, Silly Prince is teaching you Simple Mathematics... I jus receive it in my mail today Mao Mao...