Ah Mei's Concert - 20 March 2009

Finally i got my photos from my friend, almost after one week only i can post this... hehehe~ I went to Taiwan Pop Diva's concert on last friday night, after my company kena fire...hehehe... i was able to go back home earlier and take a nice shower before i head to the concert... I went to the concert with Ryan, my best friend from Penang. I chose LRT but not driving coz i m afraid the traffic will be quite jam after the concert... So i reach there at 7pm to meet Ryan...



This is the scene which i can view from the RM138 ticket



The concert starts at 830pm sharp and almost ends at 12am...It is damn worth...and u can feel the power of Ah Mei's voice... This is my 2nd time to her concert, the 1st time was in 2003, at tat time i still didnt knw her songs much... This time, there's lyrics on the big screen board, all the fans sing along with her... She was so touched and drop some tears (dunknw whether its true or she's acting)~ But her strong vocal really brought excitement and heat to the crowd...For one moment, i was so touched by her love songs' lyrics, and it make me thinks of my previous love life as well~
Rock n' Roll Ah Mei (grabbed frm website)

This is wat i have shot ~ so much different frm the website :(

Victoria's Secret

Ah Mei fooling around with 4 hunks on her big bed

Oh come on~ let's have orgy
I didnt quite remember the songs tat she sang...but i think its something like these:
人质
The sky started to rain again at the end of the concert...We were so high, almost everyone stands up and dance...especially me and Ryan, we're waving our hands, shouting and sang so loud...the gals sitting in front and behind of us feels our passion, and they sang along and dance too~ everyone is so happy except the 2 couples sitting beside us...One of them, the guy was like scared to loss his gf, hugging his gf so tight for the whole concert...The another couple is the guy who won malaysia's "I want to be Model" contest champion...He is quite tall, but like a tree, jst stand at there expressionless... :P
Overall, this is a best concert...I will wanna go to Ah Mei's concert again if possible :)

12 who am I - questions:

  Sanze

March 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Wa.. So jealous... I heard everyone say this concert damn nice...

  Unknown

March 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Wow... I never been to a concert before le... Sigh!!!

  牛奶 Milk

March 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Good one, pal. I have not been to any concert for ages now. By the way, Lee Hom's concert are you going?

  都市[心]鮮人

March 26, 2009 at 10:38 AM

me too me too ..never been to concert ..next time invite me lol~ha ..

 

March 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM

sanze, ya...its superb :)

Lesly, then go for leehom lo~ or farenheit also can ma...

milk, yup...i might go...the possibility is 95%...coz already bought the ticket

都市[心]鮮人, sure can invite u...but u pay the bill ok? :P

  Danny

March 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM

no doubt with her showmanship.. just a bit surprise to see her costume... nobody protest outside stadium meh? ;p

 

March 26, 2009 at 3:38 PM

danny, her costume is ok wo~ nothing too sexy...

  Vin vin

March 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM

become fatter ady o~ haha
c the list, all the song so nice,
regret tat i din go...

  .:: Ant ::.

March 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM

You sat so far away fm her. But i do agree that she's a powerhouse coz her voice cld really travel far. I enjoy her very much when she performed at Bkt Kiara last year.

+Ant+

 

March 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM

yalo...luckily still got u to teman me to fat together :P y dun go wo? so fun :)

anton, she really got a good vocal :)

  牛奶 Milk

March 26, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Leumas, do you mind telling me how much is the cost for Lee Hom's tickets?

 

March 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM

i'm not sure...u can check online...use search engine to search la~