Banana Devil 芭蕉精

Ever wonder there's a sexy and beautiful devil hiding in the banana tree? We call it 芭蕉精...i dunknw wat they call it in english...so jst call it banana devil...lolz...

Ok, usually at places with a lot of banana trees, it doesnt mean each and every one of them got evil in it... the one with a wet tree trunks, and with banana flower, mostly can hide banana devil in it... they are female devil who will seduce man to have sex and suck off their "Qi"... how to call out a banana devil?!?

First, cut off a small piece of banana leave and wrap it in a red cloth... Second, use a scissors and stab into the tree trunk. Use a red rope to tie on the scissors; and tie another end at ur own leg... sit at nearby and cover your eyes with the red cloth which have the banana leave inside... think of seeing the banana devil or having sex with them...then they will appear...

how true is it? i dunknw... but isnt it kinda weird to have sex with a demon? lolz~

6 who am I - questions:

  Gratitude

August 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Now now... you are a banana devil too, right? lolz

  Unknown

August 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

This one i heard before... After you having sex with the evil, u'll die one oh... that y i dun dare to try... haha!

  simonlover

August 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Hahaha..I nvr knew abt it until i heard it from my fren. Hahaha.My Indian neighbour used to grow lots of banana tree too...No prob wit me though =P

 

August 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM

ant, ur head~

lesly, u try they will not come out also...coz pig eat banana~ :P

simon, really or not?

  Twilight Man

September 3, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I had experienced once when an eerie crying voice came from a banana tree behind my friend's house in Tanjung Bungah. I ran out of the house at 3:00am and never returned since. Now I know why that night Anton said you suck "Qi"... LOL... Ha ha ha!

 

September 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM

helo~ wat me? yerr...i'm not banana devil la~ :(