Malaysia: Pangkor Island

 All these while i've been busy with work and not really update my blog properly.
I went to Pangkor Island on Oct 2012
Actually this is not a place which i have in mind,
but because my friend is getting a free stay in the bungalow...
So i go~ lol, cheapo right? :p
So this is the bungalow that we got for free~ 
3 days 2 nights on 7th - 9th Oct 2012
It was kinda cozy in the house
 Look! Beautiful hornbill all around the hotel

On the first day we went around the island by a rented car
Temples, historical places of course is our must-go 
Sorry, i do not post much photos here
it is because i only realize i was in most of the photos... lol
Ay night, we bought our own food and have steamboat

 Of course the next morning is Beach time!!!
Its about time for me to get a nice tan line again
Have a nice chit chat with my friends when we are tanning 
And of course we couldn't stop being childish
Building sand castle, mermaid tail, throwing sand at each other
lol, i will always remember this

 See? This egg represent my feeling for this trip

 We also saw this beautiful peacock who happened to passby us
And he actually open his tails like that in front of us~ 
cool huh?

Overall, the place around here is normal
but having friends around is the best part of it

1 who am I - questions:

  lock

January 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM

this retreat place sounds nice!