15 miscall 12 messages

Yesterday when i went home, feel kinda "gan cheong"~ coz i wanna find where my hp is... and there it was... on my pillow ~

When i have a look, damn !!! 15 miscall and 12 messages... and surprisingly, the one who ask for my number (let's name someone as N) gave me 3 messages and 5 miscall~

haha... a bit happy~ but...

Later around 9pm++, N called me out for dinner and i did !!! gosh ~

p/s: darren, i will follow wat u said~ let it flow smooth and slow :P

6 who am I - questions:

  Gratitude

August 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Somebody is high in the clouds now! :P

  TZ

August 12, 2009 at 2:47 PM

wow! u r so popular ... I hardly got any call :(

  [SK]

August 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM

wah.. so nice, got so many missed calls and messages.. wish you all the best with N loh then, later must introduce to us :p

  Unknown

August 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Erm... No comment!!! Look like someone fall into N di lo!!!

  Twilight Man

August 12, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I can go out without money but I cannot live without my phone.

  C'est la vie

August 13, 2009 at 6:06 AM

dinner details needed!

Anyway, 15 misscalls and 12 messages are like....... SO THE BANYAK! You're indeed very popular I guess. I only received call from my mum and a friend only. :(