3rd Hit - Sammi Cheng Malaysia "Love Mi" Concert 19th March 2010

After waiting for a few months, long neck giraffe aka Leu finally saw his goddess back into Malaysia. I have missed out the previous HK concert and this year i really wanna concentrate on the concert. To avoid of repeating the same mistake of what i do in the 2004 concert, i DO NOT bring any camera to the concert, so i can really really sit down and enjoy :) So along this, Leu, Ryan and Mei were again met in Arena at 19/3/2010 :)

3rd hit of my dream 2010 *wink :)

Of coz Mi blasted us off with the opening , everthing go so smooth till i feel something wrong. It seems like the background music and vocal is getting bit louder than her own vocal. But its still ok for me until Sammi herself compained about her mic's prob which makes her non-stop has to adjust it during her dance. Arrggghhh~ WTF !!! i will kill those who prepared this :(
Mi almost brought all her concert's clothes, this really make me surprise. For this time, i purposely avoid to see her HK dvd concert, because i want surprise, and i think i got it :) I like her 1st clothe the most, really hot and fashionable :) MC Chan is one of the guest performer, though he makes good music, but i dont think he can be a good performer~ well, this need talent :P haha~

During the concert, we saw 4 aunties (around 35++yo) in front with all the neon light and dance wildly... wah~ really high wo :) I wish i can join them. Of coz, i also met the legendary super duper mi's fans Immas and managed to say hi and bye. But too bad, can't meet lenglui Canny in person. And my friend MF was there too~ surpringly :P And i think i saw one of the blogger, foxy darren too~ not sure whether its him or not... super lengchai :)

I was touched when Mi sang "回來我身邊", i feel my tears rolling down. It makes me think of my previous relationship, will the one i love came back to me? haha, i dont wanna think about it. I thought everything will be fine, but then "上一次流淚" make me cannot tahan again, my eyes were red again~ in the end "唯獨你是不可取替" make me really cannot tahan and my tears flow out like hell. Luckily when Ryan passed me the tissue, he didnt notice it :P

There was no "encho" that night, might be affected by the spoilt mic and system, Mi just went backstage no matter how hard we shout for her. Till light came on, an audience was frustrated and throw empty bottle on the stage, but luckily there was no one on stage anymore. And this brought Mi out, she came and told us the concert has end and dont throw bottle again~ haha~ cute :) Overall, i love Mi. Concert is still superb although there's some flaw in between.
Songs rundown in the concert
1 Chotto等等
2 叮叮噹
3 默契
4 不來的季節
5 值得
6 娃娃看天下
7 長恨歌
8 Medley: I will Survive + Can’t Take My Eyes off You
+ Designer music + Conga
9 罪與罰
10 信者得愛
11 回來我身邊
12 恰似你的溫柔
13 不要驚動愛情
14 Medley: 獨家試唱 + 星「秀」傳說 + 煞科 + 叮噹
15 親密關係 16 Last Christmas (陳奐仁 合唱)
16 Medley: 上一次流淚 + 終身美麗 + 不拖不欠 + 落錯車
17 唯獨你是不可取替

13 who am I - questions:

  木子

March 22, 2010 at 11:53 AM

ooo ~~ i love her so much too ...
but unfortunately i not manage to go for this concert :(

  [SK]

March 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM

sammi's concerts are always full of visual enjoyment, but i guess genting is not a good place for concerts - i mean the sound system maybe?? maybe next time she can consider Bukit Jalil~~

  天王之子

March 22, 2010 at 4:01 PM

本来我有去的
后来有事推掉了
朋友有票

又错过了
:(

  nicky05

March 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM

SAMMI CHENG x100!!!!....Wohoo..she shouldnt choose Genting, instead of Bukit Jalil lo...anyway, i didnt get go lo..missed Sammi Cheng's Concert and Super Junior too...:s

  Little Dove

March 22, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Her costumes look amazing!

  immas

March 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM

the legendary super duper mi's fans O.O

immas just an ordinary fan lar :$

anyway.. sure u can meet my lao moi Canny next time haha :D

  K

March 23, 2010 at 4:08 AM

Wah, she reminds me of lady gagaaa!

 

March 23, 2010 at 9:14 AM

mu zi, haha~ dont worry... next time la~

SK, hmmm~ i dont know... this is actually her 4-5 concert in malaysia... but all of them in genting

heaven, aiyo~ dont be like tat la... buy a ticket next time ok?

 

March 23, 2010 at 9:16 AM

nicky, who is super junior?

dove, absolutely marvelous ;)

immas, aiyo, canny so damn busy de~

kenn, i think she's better than gaga :P

  nons

March 23, 2010 at 9:17 AM

"唯獨你是不可取替" i like this song, so touch...

 

March 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM

nons, especially when she sings and cries :'( so touching

  Pike-chan

March 23, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Oh~~~ Sammi cheng concert~ I like her songs but didn't make it to her concert... but then i like her songs more than the new one... can sing along with it while playing the songs.

 

March 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM

pikey, old song new song all also my fav :) sammi is the best~ sammi no 1 !!!