Coins on the floor

Have u ever pick up any coins frm floor before? Of coz, the coins tat i mention is not the one tat u drop~ lolz...

Ok, i heard this frm some frens who knw fengshui. Usually when somebody who's doing those so-call-not-proper-business, they will invite some fengshui master to do some fengshui-changes for them... They will transfer the bad luck or bad things into the coins...then they will throw the coins out into the floor... Whoever pick them will got the bad luck transfer to them~

The person who pick it will either get sick, get damn bad luck or follow by some spiritual things...

How true is it? i dunknw... but if there's a RM100 on the floor~ i will definitely pick it ~ hahaha...

11 who am I - questions:

  William

August 21, 2009 at 10:29 AM

As long as it's not a MYR100 coin!

  the viennamese

August 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I pick up coins on the floor all the time, no matter how small the value is. Cuz someone told me that if you can see money and not take it, then money will not come to you anymore. Hahahah. All just superstitious beliefs lah.

Then there was once I went to starbucks and the stupid cashier gave me my 80 cents change in all 5 cent coins. I was so angry I threw it all on the floor in front of her. Then I walked away. Woo! :D

  savante

August 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Eeks. You're not kidding. But I would grab it and spend it quickly then :P

BTw my address is psun over at hotmail.

 

August 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM

william, lolz...rm100 i want la~

evann, yerr...u so rude de meh?

savante, psun over at hotmail? huh?

  Vin vin

August 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM

i nvr pick up coins~
cuz i b'liv in dis...
bad luck will folo u if u pick up~
so i nvr do tat... but if RM100 i definately will do the same thing like u~

  ChoocolateHJY

August 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM

这一个说法,我也是有听过……
他们总是会把钱币将的比较邪门一些些。
假如我看到RM100,我也是会和你一样把他给捡起来……^_^

 

August 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

hehe vin vin, both of us ove money so much :)

  Gratitude

August 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I remembered the time when I got a nice tortoise from the big monsoon drain behind my home. My mom went beserk and told me to release the tortoise back into the drain. The same as those coins, a ritual was performed and the bad luck was transferred to the tortoise.

  Pluboy2

August 22, 2009 at 1:51 AM

i pick up any money i found.. finder's keepers..

nothing much abt bad luck and all.. i think i agree with evann.. if u decline money, u will decline money forever.. hahaha... just believe..

evann: sometiem cashiers run out of other coins.. if u wanna throw, throw to my pocket next time.. i pay my parking at midvalley using 5sen coins.....

  Pluboy2

August 22, 2009 at 1:54 AM

if u found money in banks or shopping mall.. notes or coins.. someone could have dropped it.. and coins rolled away to some corner that the owner cannot see..

or someone pull something out from pocket and notes fall out also..

how bad luck can that be? if u see it and choose not to return it, then u r being dishonest.. if its lying on the floor and no one claim ownership (highly unlikely), takkan u wont take it!?

 

August 24, 2009 at 8:40 AM

ant, issit? they can use tortoise to do tat too? wow~

takashi, haha...of coz not at shopping mall la~