Happy Birthday Sammi :)

A super star was born in 19th August 1972, who is she? She's my idola~ Sammi Cheng !!!

I've been listening to her song since 1997...its been more than 10 years :) Although i didnt join any of her fans club, but i always support her by buying her CD, watch her movie in the cinema... I really really really ... (x infinity) love her...

Although u guys might think i'm crazy...but i'm not...

You're always the best :)

Love Mi
Love Leu

8 who am I - questions:

  immas

August 19, 2009 at 9:35 AM

☑ SAMMI always NO.1 ^^

Love MI forever!!
Happy Birthday to MI ;)

Mi's Leu, you are most welcome to join our big fa'mi'ly

Show MI how much you love her :D

 

August 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM

hi Immas :) i would love to join Mi's family if i got the chance... how can i contact u guys?

  Unknown

August 19, 2009 at 9:52 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  TZ

August 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM

hmmm.... you really a fan of Sammi... usually i don know when the actor's/actress's/singer's birthday...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Sammi... ;-)

 

August 19, 2009 at 10:50 AM

lesly, aeroplane queen? i will gather all sammi's fans to kill u ~ muahahaha

tz, yay~ she's always my favourite artist~

  immas

August 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Mi's Leu,

you may add me in facebook ^^
I am Immas Lee ;)

keep in touch!!

  A Common Singaporean

August 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM

I am guessing your future wife will be a Sammi Cheng lookalike.

  C

August 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Sammi rules. hehe!

Love Mi too! =)

Welcome to faMIly!