Mysterious Figure - Kajang Highway

I was with my ex, K, 5 years ago...we're on our way back to Kajang...when we're half way on our way, K stop the car and pull me out. I thought K is gonna dump me at the highway, lolz... but no, K pulled me and run away from the car...

We ran quite far away before i struggle off and stop...
L: What happen?
K is still breathing hard...
L: What is it baby?
K: I saw something behind...
L: What?

As i look back at the car, i saw a head at the back of the car... but i can't really confirm whether it is a head or wat...coz its kinda dark and we're so far away... I told K i wanna go back and have a look but K pulled me back... It was 4am, come on...i'm fucking cold and i dun wanna stand there whole night... at last, we saw a motorcyclist. The indian guy stopped by and ask whether we need help or not... after we told him about it, the indian guy warned us not to stay at here too long as there's a lot of fatal incident happened at there b4...

Nothing we can do much, I took K's hand and promise i will take care of it... we walk towards the car, the mysterious figure was gone...i swear it is gone...coz frm the black thing which i saw jst now was no more at there...then we hopped in the car and drove away...

how true is it? i dunknw...but i knw i saw some black thing like a head... but is it shadow? is it becoz of dark? i'm really not sure...

10 who am I - questions:

  Unknown

August 26, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Really or not you saw that??? Or just a story??? If me i'm sure will scared de...

  simonlover

August 26, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Eee...U r bombarding us with too many ghost stories ler!!!! Cannot take itttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! Ghost month ler wei.... Hehehehehehe

  Gratitude

August 26, 2009 at 6:22 PM

It may juz start to roll around. lol

I've made up my mind never to stop for anything, coz the robbers are getting out of control.

  William

August 26, 2009 at 7:11 PM

"I took K's hand and promise i will take care of it.."

So man!

  Pranny

August 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Never drive in the middle of the night... I always don't dare to look at the mirror cause scare got those heads suddenly appear..

Second, evil spirits or wondering spirits might follow you home and stay with u...

 

August 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM

lesly, this is for real

simon, haha,....wei...u r a man la...y cannot take it? dun tell me u r a pussy :P

ant, ya...sometime the robbers are more scary than the ghost

 

August 27, 2009 at 9:16 AM

william, haha...i'm !!!

jerry, but how do u drive if u didnt look at the mirror sometime?

  Pranny

August 27, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I don't use those mirrors if I'm diving at night... If really need to see I'll turn my entire head... So I won't slip my eye and ter-see something wrong..

Usually at night car will on lights... So if there's light shining at me, only I'll use the back mirror hehe...

I'm very scare of these things one oh...

 

August 28, 2009 at 9:02 AM

jerry, u r scare of ghost? gosh~

  Twilight Man

September 3, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Of course I believe you as I fetched many beings behind my car many times! Sometimes they can tumpang to go places as they will know where you are heading to.