Prosperous Year = Fatty Year

Fatt Fatt Fatt
If minus one "t" frm each word will become
Fat Fat Fat
Lolz~
I really grow fat alot during this CNY
Haha~ never mind abt my weight first...
I will write abt it in others post...
Let's have a look at the hamper we got this year This is frm a best friend, this is a chocolate hamper...I love this the most~Its all my favourite Cadbury Chocolate
This is frm my mum's company...It's a very "tall" hamper...But...the things are jst so so only :P This cute basket contains a lot of mandarin oranges
It's frm my previous department's head.Well~ got all these things, such a prosperous year and such a fat fat year...HaHa

12 who am I - questions:

  Unknown

January 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Honestly... U grow fatter a bit lo... So as I!!! Haha!!! Nvm... After cny we jus keep fit la!!! I might go to join gym... any club to recommended???

  Unknown

January 30, 2009 at 2:07 PM

hehe, well, cny is the time to get fat easily....it's a tradition...
well, after cny, go keep fit loh.... ;)

  KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS

January 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM

nice hampers :) fatt n fat is diff language leh. kenot mix 1. haha... kidding

  .:: Ant ::.

January 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Tsk Tsk I noticed the bulge..... from your 1st pic. :P

+Ant+

 

January 30, 2009 at 6:52 PM

天蓬元寿 -- this have to depends on which gym is more convenient for u lo....no point of joining a cheaper gym if the location is very far away right?

Nkw@i -- yalo...only can keep fit after cny liao

sexy-press -- of coz la~ u so fit liao...of coz dun mind lo

Anton -- yalo...big tummy dy...

  wayne

January 31, 2009 at 1:08 AM

just a sudden thought.
u look like my fm dj 颜薇恩,with a lil of 斗鸡眼。

haha..新年快乐

  Twilight Man

January 31, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Hello Fei Chai... I think you better give the hampers as you have grown so enormously big now. Ha ha ha!

  Vin vin

January 31, 2009 at 1:50 AM

everyboday get fatty year !!!
so am i~
haha^^
u organize a keep fit competition for us ok ? haha... jk~

  Danny

January 31, 2009 at 10:43 AM

eat la eat la..
come back onli gym ;p

happy moo year :)

 

January 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM

wayne -- myfm dj? oh pls~

Twilight -- hehe...thanx for ur angpow ahhh....

Vin Vin -- Organize a competition arr? u wanna participate issit?

Danny -- gosh~ u really is my best brother...coz u knw wat i'm thinking :p

 

January 31, 2009 at 2:07 PM

肥到~~~~~

哈哈~~

 

January 31, 2009 at 10:03 PM

全 -- i knw u r fit....no need to perli me lo~