Mahjong Maniac

It's always the best time and the best excuse to gamble during CNY...it's like a traditional things in our family...hehehe...i simply love gambling...but of coz i do got my own limit when i'm gambling...so dun worry bloggers...


I remember when we were small...all the kids play poker aside while the adults play mahjong...we never kacau them and they never kacau us...we used to play with my second uncle who always win the most...but as time passed...things changed....haha~ the kids are all grown up...and we're all playing mahjong now...sadly, the adults just stand beside or watching tv...hehe...same as this year...

But this year, my cousins are back to poker again...so i play mahjong with 3 crocodiles :P whom is my granny, my mum and my aunt....at first they keep on winning...i cant even win a bit...how sad...but on the last round, i win !!! Not only getting back wat i have loss, but i win a lot from my aunty...hahaha~ it's really fun...

There's always a different between 4-person-mahjong & 3-person-mahjong...but watever...i still conquer all of them...hahaha

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

7 who am I - questions:

  Unknown

January 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I really no idea how the mahjong work... SAD!!! When u wana teach me that???

  thomas

January 27, 2009 at 6:31 PM

i dono how to play mahjong 1....
when u can teach me?

  [SK]

January 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM

wish you continue to HUAT HUAT HUAT!!! :)

  .:: Ant ::.

January 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM

We should start a mahjong gang in KL. For me, the best part of mahjong is not the winning, but the laughter and food that comes with it. ^_^

+Ant+

 

January 28, 2009 at 2:05 AM

天蓬元寿 & tom -- sure can teach...but have to pay tution fee lo~ haha

SK -- same to u...let's huat huat together :p

Anton -- mahjong gang? cool....u organize la~

  wayne

January 29, 2009 at 3:22 AM

omg... my hands r itchy...
i need mahjong!!!

 

January 30, 2009 at 11:14 AM

OMG~ i can see mahjong maggots crawling up and down between ur fingers