挥别错的才能和对的相逢

Broke up is never a good thing
Especially when tat person is an immature person

My ex said "You are disgusting"
Because i wanna improve my life to a better stage ?!?
My ex said "You are so cheap"
Because i dun wanna spend money on u anymore ?!?
My ex said "It was sucks when i'm with you"
Because i'm so damn over with u already ?!?
My ex said "You never care for me"
Because i dun wanna join all ur frens after u told me all their bad thingz ?!?
Whatever is over - its over...
Dun cry around like a baby and complain to ur frens

Coz all ur frens told me u r a selfish person behind u
Coz all ur frens said tat u r a bad lover
Coz all ur frens told me u r not good enough for me

But did i give up on u at tat time?

~ NO ~
I still bought u tat stupid fucking couple ring which u keep showing off
And you're damn happy about the baby monkey u got for present
And now u say u feel sucks with me?
God fuck u to hell~ you're a horrible satan to me
You know when we're together, we never have sex before...
And you try to tell others tat we've a good fuck?
Fuck urself !!!
Try to show off...u really have mentality problem...
I told u b4, if u have anything u r not happy. Just tell me
But u didnt...and now u start blaming me?
And start to spread rumors abt me in msn and facebook?
u knw wat?
U r the most fucking stupid bitch i ever see...
Drive so fast when i told u not to
Ur tummy pain like hell but still refuse to go to hospital
Refuse to eat becoz u wanna stay slim as a model
You're really sick...
You always give empty promises which i hate
You know what ?!?
I feel so happy to break up with you
挥别错的才能和对的相逢
And u...
Fuck out off my life

12 who am I - questions:

  Danny

January 16, 2009 at 4:42 PM

u should thank him for perfectly demonstrated tall the things that we SHOULD NOT DO....
good luck with the new one :))

 

January 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM

thanx danny...i feel so good after i call u and talk abt this...u gave me a lot of advise last time
jst expressing myself only :)

  .:: Ant ::.

January 16, 2009 at 5:04 PM

My-oh-my, So garang!!!

Neways, hope you feel better now that you 've said what you needed to say. Time to cruise for the better one ya! ^_^

+Ant+

  [SK]

January 16, 2009 at 5:09 PM

one thing you can thank your ex - thanks for letting yourself know how bad a person your ex is!! so, that's a pretty relief right?? celebrate!! :)

 

January 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM

SK -- i really celebrate and drink a lot of red wine :P

  Twilight Man

January 16, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Can you please check your DNA? Maybe you are my real long lost bradder. LOL. So garang like me yeah! Heh heh.. Good to let off steam sometimes. The world is full of crazy beings, so your ex is not the worst. I have seen lion beasts inside woman's body before.

  Wooby 无比(膏)

January 16, 2009 at 5:20 PM

嗯~ 有时候爱情需要透过伤害才能证明,
但几乎你的前任好像有点过火,
或许你给他的爱,也超乎自己了。

能够越过爱情的海洋的人没几个,
找错了人,就要清醒;
找对了人,就要珍惜。

希望很多人可以从这篇日记看到自己的优缺点。

 

January 16, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Twilight Zone -- ya, maybe i'm ur brother :P lolz~ i jst not very happy abt tat idiot by talking all abt this

Ooby -- i knw i will precious the correct 1...;) u knw wat i mean...

  Sanze

January 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM

哇!很凶咯!很可怕哦!

不过,你们男生不就喜欢这种女生!哈哈!太理智的女生就会被你们讲无趣,喜欢AA制的女生,又被你们讲糟蹋男人的面子,想帮你们省钱的,又被你们讲和妈妈拍拖,每一餐都吃得好好又被你们嫌大只!一点小病就呻吟又想去看医生的又被你们讲怕死还是麻烦!
所以咯,会有你的ex这样的女生,也是你们男人造出来的。

我不是来踩场的啦!我只是讲讲心里话而已!不要生气我哦!因为我就是以上那个被你们男人嫌来嫌去的女生,可是我也很难做到像你的ex那样!

  joshua

January 17, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Congratulations for leaving him.

Sounds like a f-tard!

Greater guys await! It will only get better eh?

 

January 17, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Sanze -- u didnt met her~ she's damn horrible

Joshua -- i hope so...wanna register in the waiting list? :p

  wayne

January 18, 2009 at 5:32 PM

最害怕看见分手后互相怒骂的昔日情人,
很可怕,很丑陋。
也许你的愤怒是有理,但宣泄方式似乎过于直接高调。

但,一切已成往事,不如好好珍惜如今又有的那个他吧。good luck.