Honk

Pon Pon Pon !!!

Do u ever honk others while u r driving?
Well, I do... and i do it a lot to those wreckless drivers...
I just notice something from these days tat i started to drive in KL
I realise tat lots of my frend and colleague refuse to honk others when they make mistake
They rather wait for that car to take their own sweet time to make the parking
While all others car lining behind the traffic jst becoz of tat...
There are also some cases when those drivers use their handphone without hand-free
They drive so slow coz they use only single hand to drive
And yet, they are driving in the right lane...tat's so fucking annoying...
Y cant u jst buy a handfree...it wont cost much?
Or y cant u drive in the left lane if u wanna drive slow?
You are making the traffic jamming up~

And to those drivers who see others make mistake or nearly knock your car
Please press your fucking honk...
If not, dun ever keep on scolding in your own car and complain
I know a lot of you are trying to be nice and gentleman...oh fuck off~
What if there's someone who is in emergency to the hospital?
And they are in the jam behind becoz of those stupid drivers?
Or if there's ambulance, fire-fighting car behind to the rescue?

To those wreckless/brainless drivers
Don't ever just think for yourself only...
You are just being selfish...

To those who act nice and don't honk
Next time when u buy a new car
Ask them to take off the honk, becoz you're not using it

p/s: Happy driving to all my blogger's buddies

Drive safe while on ur journey back to hometown for CNY

10 who am I - questions:

  Danny

January 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM

when u go back n come back ah?
btw, pls install super big speaker to your car's horn ;p

  Vin vin

January 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM

i seldom horn ppl...
lazy~ rather ppl bang me, then pay me money~ not those serious one la !

  Twilight Man

January 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Hey bradder why you scold me guar? I dont use handsfree cos line always break wan. But I always horn at everything include dogs shitting at roadside or men taking a road side piss. I warned the dogs not to mess their dumps on the road making it slippery dangerous for tyres. Then I warned the men to pai-pai before piss if not their dick bengkak. Happy New Year Dude!

 

January 21, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Danny -- i'm going back this friday and balik on 2nd jan...we arrange to meet up after cny ok? long time didnt see u dy...u still owe me my xmas present lo~ :p

Vin vin -- you're those idiot driver lo

Twilight zone -- lolz~ u always like to say all these crazy thingz

  Twilight Man

January 21, 2009 at 12:10 PM

LeuMas - I know I talk craps like grandma. Maybe I didn't realise I am retarded. Am I? How come your company allow you to take so long CNY leave? You will come back on 2 Jan 2010 izzit.......?

 

January 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM

ya...i'll be away to HK to work till year 2010...so will depart on 30 jan lo~

 

January 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM

hehehe...joke only...aiya...balik on 2nd feb la~ paiseh :p

  joshua

January 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Safety first! lol

I stopped honking for a while prior to this... cos each time I honked, it sounded like my car was farting! lol

I have already replaced it with a fancier one.

  .:: Ant ::.

January 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Honk! Honk!

Honking at you for giving me a good lunch-time laugh. ^_^

Honk only if really necessary la. If we keep honking, cursing wif 3rd finger up in the air like an AhBeng.... wldnt it put us in the same category of being rude drivers?

Sorry ya Twilight. Jangan marah marah ya!
+Ant+

 

January 21, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Joshua -- car farting~ hahaha...such a good sense of humour

Anton -- i only honk when they make mistake lo...i do not simply honk lo~ and y u say twilight is ah beng wo~??? :p