i'm so Vogue

I knew this guy, no...a boy from california fitness who is so "Vogue"...He is a 20yo boy who is hooking for rich people. I happened to be his friend because i was not sure how to function a machine, and he taught me how to use it... i thought he was helpful at tat time.

But no~ This little boy happen to "know" my friend, Darren too !!! I think he got some misunderstanding or wat-so-ever, he thought Darren mix around with a lot of rich people. One day, me & Darren were doing the gym together and the vogue-boy turn up...

Vogue: Hi guys, working out on ur chest?
Darren: Ya, do u think we do it correctly?
Vogue: OMG~ (Very fake-action & point at me)
Me: What ?!?
Vogue: Why do u take such a heavy kg?!?
Me: Huh? (But its just 75, and its not heavy for others)
Vogue: i usually just do 35....
Darren: So light?
Vogue: Ya~ (smile-fakely)

As we continue working out, this boy keep on appearing in front of Darren & try to use his "he-think-so-vogue-heavy-accent-english" to talk to us...Come on la, ur cantonese is not good enuf then u dare to speak ur classy-vogue-english to us....please...

He kept begging us to fetch him home, but we refuse to... And he try to use his cute-cute face and beg us like a doggy. Yuck !!! I reject him is becoz last time i fetched him home once...He told me he live in jln ipoh which is the opposite side of my way to go back home.... Becoz i'm a total loser in recognizing road, i jst say ok... But it turn out that he was actually living in sentul, tat fucking idiot... Frm that time onwards, i told myself i would never fetch him home again...such a fake guy to make fren with...For a while then, he knw tat we're not gonna fetch him home. So he turn to search for others to fetch him home... and we can heard that he keep on saying "fetch me home la" ....

I'm wondering why he can come to gym everyday and he can find so many different people/friends to fetch him home... Somebody just knw how to act...
I'm So Vogue

haiz...wat-so-ever

10 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

January 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM

he is so VAGUE not vogue!! i really cannot understand that, he came to gym purposely not for working out, but to get somebody to fetch him home?? 1st weirdest news of year 2009~~

  Sanze

January 15, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Haha...next time i sure dun wan ask ppl to fetch me home de lo... Like a dog? Really o? Sometimes really need transportation so badly, especially i'm a girl and need to go back at night.

But he really so fake o! Tell lie also dare.. OMG!

  wayne

January 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM

erh... geli..
pls slap him for me if u c him again. he doesnt deserve any respect from others since he doesnt respect himself

  Wooby 无比(膏)

January 15, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Wayne 很好笑咧,做么气到要去呼他巴掌 ?
弄肮脏自己的手有点...
我觉得直接驾车去撞他会更好咯。

哦,给我抓到你载人家回家哦。
而且还呆呆给人家利用~

我觉得如果可以,你直接拿 75 kg 的铁饼往他脸上投过去最好,呵呵~ 说不定毁容后的他会比较懂得要面子。

贱~ 永远要求别人帮忙的人最令人看不起。

  人鱼球球

January 15, 2009 at 10:38 AM

what a funny guy, interesting, hahaha!

 

January 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM

SK -- he did some workout...but mostly is fishing for rich ppl lo

Sanze -- gals are a bit different la...but the thingz i'm not happy is he can jst straight ahead tell the exact location but instead of lie to me

Wayne -- ok,i'll slap him for u :P

Ooby -- tats b4 i knw u la~ i'm not really agree tat he cant look for help...but not lie...

fish ball -- he might be quite entertaining if u really wanna find something to laugh to :p

  .:: Ant ::.

January 15, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Let Twilight go and "kautim" him. Ooppps, then again, better not coz Twilight yang "kena kautim" pulak! lolz

+Ant+

  Twilight Man

January 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Anton guessed right how bitchy I can be yeah. I would lay him down and run on him like treadmill or make him sit on the sauna's hot stones. CF Mid Valley has so many @#%$ weirdos compared to FF, I dunno why. Parking is another big fucking problem now. LeuMas better migrate to FF. Mahu ka?

 

January 15, 2009 at 1:20 PM

anton -- huh? twilight so horrible meh? haha

Twilight zone -- i sign up for 2 years wo...how to change? u give me money la then i change lo :P

  Danny

January 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM

nothing much to say...
just missed ur 'wat-so-ever'..hahaha