ANTM - Cycle 2

I'm really a super duper fans of ANTM....

I never get tired of watching all those hot chicks
Again and again~
they simply look gorgeous & delicious :P
But I can't watch the 3rd disc as its the cycle 3...
Kind of sad...nvm~
let's have a look of those hot pretty gals~

Cycle 2 winner
Yoanna House
I love her the most in this cycle
She really has a classic face...
A pretty face but a so so body~
Kind of sound like me (perasan~)


Shandi Sullivan
The nerd who turn to become a chic model


Mercedes Yvette Schelba
A latino model who has "Lupis"
Go girl~ i like ur attitude


April Wilkner
Half caucasian & half japanese


Catie Anderson
She look like a boy when she cut off her hair


Camille McDonald
Ohh~ a bitch !!!

3 who am I - questions:

  Twilight Man

January 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I like the looks of Yoanna and April, almost a flawless pair with captivating eyes.

  Unknown

January 13, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Cycle 2... for me so so only... i love since cycle 3... The Shandi changed a lot man... U now watched frm cycle 1??? I dun like cycle 9 & 10 winners... Cycle 11 got lot potential girls~!

 

January 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Twilight zone -- Yoanna is actually my favourite among all the other cycles...she has a classic look

天蓬元寿 -- ya~ i watch it all over again... i still prefer Yoanna the most among so many cycle...i think cycle 3 has the worst quality wo~ coz eva is not good at all....Shandi really transform a lot leh~