Lady Cop & Papa Crook


Watched this movie last Sunday in Leisure mall, i'll give 2 or 2.5 star for the total of 5 star. The story line is really kind of empty, nothing really excited... Not as what i've been expected... I'm really a huge Sammi Cheng's fans, and i've waited for this movie since May or June last year. It's suppose to be show in cinema on September 08, then it drag till xmas...and finally drag till 2009... I thought i t was a big thingz coz the director say it will have some explosion scene, but...

Eason Chan acts quite well, and definitely not a joker in this movie... I kind of impress the way his acting throughout the whole film. Sammi Cheng is not bad, keep up her standard as usual. But i think she definitely needs to think over again what kind of movie that she really wanted to act, so she can get some movie awards...she's definitely desperate on it.

Michelle Ye & Kate Tsui are good actresses, but they definitely don't have the chance to show it off in this movie... The Do Man Chap, he's definitely out~ i don't like him at all

Overall, the movie is so so... The soundtract only plays when the film ends....haiz...

8 who am I - questions:

  Sanze

January 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Nice o? I dun think this movie is nice, so not interest to watch it... Haha....

  動 Orson

January 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM

haa...
so long never been to cinema liao
2.5 star ah...hmmm

i will download it la...
save $$$
haaa

  wayne

January 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM

it looks good. i like sammi cheng.. thanks for ur concerns as expressed by ur comments on my blog but there's no channel i can tell u bout my feeling since i dun hav ur msn. haha

  [SK]

January 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM

won't go into cinema to watch HK movies anymore.. if nice then maybe DVD only..

 

January 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Sanze -- cheh~ its not tat bad la~

默 -- y long timedidnt go? ur gf dun like to watch movie???

wayne -- dun worry...i already added u in my msn dy

SK -- haha~ u belanja me la! then i teman u go watch again lo

  動 Orson

January 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM

gf?
me?
lelong ing...haa

  Twilight Man

January 12, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I almost watched this show but since you have rated, I won't go lah. The good Chinese movies are getting fewer now. What is happening Samuel?

 

January 13, 2009 at 8:07 AM

默 -- lolz~ i help u to lelong lo

t/wilight Zone -- haha, dun ask me