Duty in Midvalley Career Fair 2009

I was on duty yesterday in Midvalley exhibition hall for the career fair...We're in booth 188... There's less companies doing the fair this year compare with last year...I was there at 10am till 6pm...

The fair was organized by the senior tat i dislike frm previous department, so i'm not really putting all my effort when i'm on duty...i was standing there like statue while distributing the brochure...i knw an idiot passed through and peek at me, issit becoz of my hair is messy? Check the mirror, nope, its ok...haiz...watever la...but tat idiot keep appearing in front of our booth and smile at me...yerr...i quickly went into my booth and pretending to pack something....

I also walked around to have a look which company is employing staff..i was so happy when i saw BAT (British America Tobacco) and P&G (Procter & Gamble) were there...i m so happy but immediately get dissapointed...BAT is a big company which i wanted so much...but they only employ management trainee who is under 25yo & i definitely dun wanna become a trainee; or must have 3 years experience if 25yo and above which i didnt have the qualification~ The when i reach P&G...there's no form to fill in...just write down contact number and email address only...haiz...sucks~

I went back to my counter and saw my ex-boss was here...i chatted with her and she asked my opinion on the fair this year...just being honest, i pointed out some fatal huge mistake that my ex-senior make... not giving her face la...since she's back after half day... very boring actually this year, nothing special...


[Fabulous image removed by Author]

12 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

January 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM

aiyah, i was in MV yesterday woh, just missed out the chance to bump into you again :p

  Vin vin

January 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM

jz went thr last friday after clas vf my clasmate~
din c u~

  Unknown

January 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM

aiyo... u at there ah... if i kno sure go there met u... haha!!!

  wayne

January 20, 2009 at 4:33 AM

aiyer...卑人gap。。。
不要乱放电,惹来蜜蜂蝴蝶。。
哦,听你的陈述,那不该是蜜蜂蝴蝶,应该是爱大便=你的苍蝇。

 

January 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM

SK -- yameh? u never call me also

Vin vin -- i was there only on Sunday

天蓬元寿 -- haha~ next time lo

Wayne -- fly ur ass la~ simply cakap :p

  Wooby 无比(膏)

January 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Wayne,你不知道处女座的人都很自恋的咩?
每次出门之前都会整装才出发,
然后惹到大家喜欢他之后,他才说很烦。
所以他们就是常常乱放电,然后电死人不负责任的坏人来的。
呵呵呵呵~你可不要上当噢。

 

January 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Ooby -- keep on attacking me nowadays lo~ :p

  Twilight Man

January 20, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Your blog like going privatized with Ooby and Wayne marathons. LOL... Hey you looked fatter now, so will be Fatt Tatt in 2009!

 

January 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM

really arr? lie la~ i knw i'm fat...sahaje wanna perli me lo

  KY

January 20, 2009 at 1:47 PM

I didn't aware of such career fair. Hehe, would love to look around for better opportunity if have any.

 

January 20, 2009 at 1:50 PM

keenyee~ u can consider gigolo lo~ :p

  Twilight Man

January 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM

KEENYEE becomes gigolo?? Muahahaha! He will make good buddy to chase butterflies around the Mei-Hua tree! LeuMas, I swear I didn;t perli you but looking at your icon pix, it was thinner like pencil then. Now fatt tatt mah!