A small gift for Farewell

Ok, finally yesterday is the last day for my HOD and my senior a.k.a. biatch will be my new boss starting from today~ Not going to talk abt the senior today, she's not in my topic today...

We actually bought a gift for my boss, a pearl necklace and earrings. Leu is the one who choose it, and surprisingly everyone think it is nice :) see? Leu got strong sense on this, hahaha~ watever... My boss was very happy when she received it, and we can see her eyes were watery and the nose flash a bit of reddiness. A bit of touching during that time, and she thanks us for being helpful to her in the department. As a return, she gave us some small gift for memory...

I got a black color wallet, its not branded, but luckily its not frm pasar malam...lolz... Although i'm not gonna use it anyway, but i will appreciate it :) Everyone got a small little thing as well, and everything seems so warm... And we look like a family tat time, i mean~ only tat time la... Hmm~ all da best to u bossy... hope everything goes well for u in the new company :)

1 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

September 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM

it's the thought that counts, small little gifts but full of appreciation.. :)