Best friend's Boyfriend HATES u !!!

Yesterday is one of our best friend, Danny's birthday. We celebrated and was quite happy for the whole time until another best friend's boyfriend turn up. We know that guy doesn't like us. For sure!!! Other friends feel annoyed about his rudeness when he showed his face last night. But i don't care, coz i m not close to that fellow, and busying playing with my lappie. Haiz, after the couple left, discussion was on among others. They just simply don't like him; as well as the boyfriend hate us... Pity my friend, in the middle of his lover and friends... I didn't talk much on the discussion but just listen. Aiyo, have to do like that meh? Really no comment on this issue. I don't care, if he doesn't like us, let it be... Just don't join our gang lo~ simple as that

5 who am I - questions:

  .:: Ant ::.

June 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Pretty similarly, my ex's best friend hated me, coz he knew that I know his cover up of fooling around. Still, I had to force myself to get along, for ex's sake. That why i agree with you that being in the middle is tough, but further add that it is also hard for the other persons affected.

+Ant+

  [SK]

June 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM

of course non of your business, because the problem is not with you guys, but is with your friend who is sandwiched in between.. hehe :)

  Unknown

June 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Haha... What to do.. Jus ignore the guy la... U got ur way, he go his way...

  fufu

June 4, 2009 at 8:24 PM

yeah pity for your friend!!! but the bf just a normal bastard ya..he shouldnt behave that...have to give 'face' to your friend lah...

 

June 5, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Anton, ya...i just dislike this kind of situation,...sucks!!!

SK, hehe~ he's MR Sandwich :P

Lesly, ya...tats y i'm playing my lappie

fufu, he didnt give face...therefore we also didnt give face lo~