Super Power

If you have the chance to get a super power

What do you want?
1) Fire, able to control the flame to attack your rivals
2) Water, able to use water or rain for attack
3) Ice, can froze others
4) Lightning, use the help of lightning to attack
5) Super strength, can beat down ur rivals
6) Premonition, use psychic power to forecast for dangerous/bad things
7) Fly, can fly to another destination
8) Elastic body, can change the shape of your body

9) Freeze, to stop time
10) Movable action, can climb to everywhere you want to
11) Contact with animals, use the help of animals to attack


So which kind of super power u want?
Leave a comment and let me know the reason

11 who am I - questions:

  .:: Ant ::.

February 6, 2009 at 7:10 PM

I want super-telephatic capabilities, so I can inform your boss that you spend your workday blogging! :P

+Ant+

  wayne

February 6, 2009 at 8:03 PM

i wanna be able to learn others' super power.

u watched too much of HEROES is it?

  KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS

February 6, 2009 at 8:52 PM

alo... wakeup! stop dreaming. hehe... we all actually have super powers. just that we forgot! yala he sees too much sci fic movies. *faint... :P

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

February 6, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I want to be able to transform myself into just about anything I want. For example, shrinking myself to become as small as the bacteria.

Surely you read or watch too much of those fictional heroes magazines or movies. Haha.

  Vin vin

February 6, 2009 at 10:31 PM

i prefer the power of fliying~
fly n c the world !

  Mitch Tay

February 6, 2009 at 10:44 PM

haha!我想要freeze
停住时间!停住时空!
或许很多东西都会改变得更好!

  Medie007

February 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM

wow wow... this is hard...

i want to be like wayne. hahahaha. :P

  [SK]

February 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM

i would choose premonition from your list, reason?? simple, just to protect myself and stay safe..

  A Common Singaporean

February 7, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I want to be able to fly.

Crush the sitline industry and overpriced SIA tickets. hahaha

And I dont need to save up for my porshe anymore.

  梦缘

February 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM

can i say i wanna be a normal and ordinally ppl....
haha.....
i hope am a rich but oso hav hapiness then enuf liao....
no need super power too....

  Kway

February 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

I saw 3 picture from ANTM XD
Freeze, to stop time is not bad XD