I'm COULROPHOBIA



Wat is Coulrophobia ?
Coulrophobia means someone has an abnormal or exxaggerated fear towards clowns. Now i just notice tat this is common among children, teenagers and also adults...
I'm afraid of clowns...i never like them...i think they are scary...and sometime i thought that they are those serial-killers who hide behind that mask...
I start to hate clowns after i watched "IT" when i was small...its a bad experience for me...i never go near a clown in the playground or fun fair...i hate the dolls as well...so don't ever give me anything related to clown...i will just throw it away...

7 who am I - questions:

 

February 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM

hey... me oso dun like clown de lo... scary~~~~~~

  .:: Ant ::.

February 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Well, i was once asked by a clown to volunteer during a circus show at Shah Alam. He teased me and I kicked his arse when he was not looking. Of course, the crowd burst out laughing.
+Ant+

  ChoocolateHJY

February 6, 2009 at 5:44 PM

我对小丑这种东西倒是没有什么好感……
不知怎么的,每一次我看到的小丑都是超级高大的,而且它的大笑容让我会有一种很害怕的感觉……可能是因为那的笑容太大个、太夸张、也太红了吧!

  wayne

February 6, 2009 at 8:01 PM

i m still afraid of clown since i watched IT when i was small... it took me years to overcome it. it has been better but i still afraid of it to a certain extent

haha... glad to know u r too.

  Kway

February 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM

其實小丑笑容背后感覺都很心酸的
我有朋友是走扮小丑這行的

  Desmund Teh

February 10, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Just realised so many ppl are scared of clown. Tot I was the only one.

I also have fear towards the puppets in the Chinese puppet show...

  sgboy

February 16, 2009 at 4:03 PM

crowns are creepy.......