The Attack of the Monster again !!!

My hamster kena attack again by the cat yesterday
Luckily it is safe...the cage door didnt get open...
I really hate that cat la...
Always sneak inside my house and try to eat my hamster...
Haiz...
Seems like i have to rear a dog to protect my hamster dy

14 who am I - questions:

  thomas

February 5, 2009 at 3:48 PM

o, pity ur hamster.it sure shock wt this incident...

 

February 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM

yalo...haiz , how to prevent?

  Sanze

February 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Haiz, just kill the cat or bring ur hamster go to work.. If not.. not everytime so lucky... That cat maybe will eat ur dog...

 

February 5, 2009 at 4:00 PM

很简单而已咯~~

买一个狗的面具给你的hamster戴,

那就没事了咯~~

猫怕狗啊~

 

February 5, 2009 at 4:00 PM

yerr...kill the cat....dun wan la...so cruel meh? but tat cat really look devilicious lo~ i will not bring my hamster to work la...u think i'm paris hilton meh?

 

February 5, 2009 at 4:02 PM

全 -- good idea wo...can u help me to find 1 mask arrr...?

 

February 5, 2009 at 4:05 PM

sure....y not???

send ur picture (angry face) come
1st... then wil do a mask 4 u...
ok

hahahaha~~

 

February 5, 2009 at 4:13 PM

use ur face to do la...ur look more like a dog lo :p

  Twilight Man

February 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I would place a spiked fish and make the cat fall asleep after eating. Then bundle the cat and drive faraway. When the pussy wakes up, he will be in Melaka Zoo lion's cage liao. Meoowww!

 

February 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM

huh? purposely fetch the cat to malacca's zoo? u think i'm so free meh?

  [SK]

February 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

i thot you locked the hamster inside your room??

  Mitch Tay

February 5, 2009 at 8:01 PM

哈!感觉上你养hamster还真好笑!

  Unknown

February 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM

If im you for sure will pour hot water on it... I damn hate cat...

 

February 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM

SK -- coz tat day i woke up late...so forget to put it inside my room lo

Kimichii -- haiz...he follow the wrong master liao lo~

天蓬元寿 -- pour hot water is a bit too cruel la~