I'm on fire

~I'm a volcano~
Full of burning flame when i'm on bad tempered/moody
This scary fire will swallow u & me alive
I always try to calm down myself with water
But people mistaken it
Wat can i do?
I just don't want to hurt both of us
Do you think i feel good when i scold someone i care?
Do you think i feel good when i scold someone who care abt me?
~no~
Just burn me alive

5 who am I - questions:

  wayne

February 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM

as u know scolding someone u care does not feel good, then don't scold.. talk about it calmly. being scolded doesnt feel good too.

  Sanze

February 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Calm down man... I think she or he will understand if you really can't control urself to scold him/her because she/he care you the most so she/he will understand you the most. Remember to say sorry then is ok..

Yo... Have a nice day yea!

  Danny

February 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM

知道自己bad temper就盡量控制一下囉。‘火‘,在適當的時候燒才有意義。

 

February 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM

不要生气了啦~

也许她是无心的,

只是一时之间想不通咯~

来,

笑一个~

  .:: Ant ::.

February 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Sometimes, we need to be cruel to be kind! ^_^

+Ant+