"Do you still love me?"

I had dinner with my ex-girlfriend yesterday after gym. She was still pretty as usual but a lot more thinner right now. We're eating and talking about own present life and her dream. She always wanted to open her own design shop, although its quite difficult to come true, but i'm still happy she has her passion on it... It's alwayz good to have some target to achieve.
While we're eating and chatting, she suddenly ask me about my love life. I told her about my current status and she nodded without a word. Silence crawl among us which make me feel so uncomfortable.. She stare at me with her eyes (I used to fall for her becoz of her beautiful eyes) and told me she's been single after we broke up for 2 years ago...Umm, so? What kind of respond you want from me? So i just smile and say nothing. Then she continue to talk about what we've been through in our relationship... Although we've been together for just 6 or 7 months, but we did enjoy each other during that time... She owned a motor at that time, everytime when we met up, i like to ride in her motorcycle and drive her around... Even though she's one year older than me, but her naive make her so cute and adorable..

"Do you still love me?"
OMG~ no matter i'm single or attach, i'll not turn back and be with my ex-girlfriend. Its my principal. So i just say no! Dissapointed fill up her eyes and she mumbled something... The rest of the dinner is quite quiet coz she looks sad and i don't wanna say anything to stirr up the situation... Just wanna wish her the best in her future.

I love you, but just as friend

16 who am I - questions:

  Danny

February 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM

it's always nice to know that u r still being loved... but not all loves are acceptable...
wish u n her will have a happier life..separately la :)

  Sanze

February 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Wow man! Cool... After reading it, my mind just appear a word.. Cool..

Not easy to have such decision lo... If my ex ask me like tat... I think i really dunno how to answer this... Bcuz if the feel still there is hard to say no...

Anyway, you really cool la.. I cannot accept my boy friend smaller than me one year lo..

  Twilight Man

February 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Hey you playboy! You made her love sick till have to come back find you guar. LOL...

 

February 11, 2009 at 12:00 PM

danny -- ya, hopefully she'll get someone who suits her

sanze -- lolz~ principal~ haha

twilight -- nah~ i never give her any fantasy ok...it jst so happen that we see each other and go for dinner only

  [SK]

February 11, 2009 at 12:42 PM

if you had decided to apart back then, there is just no point to get back together, and make the break-up happen for the 2nd time.. right??

  Medie007

February 11, 2009 at 2:09 PM

such an awkward position i see... i wouldn't know what to do then...

  fufu

February 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM

erm... i wanna know how you guys had broken up *dropping by*

  .:: Ant ::.

February 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM

It is not a principle la dude. If you still like her a lot, then throw away that "principle" and gives yourselves another chance. A desperado like me will grab anything good now lolz ^_^

+Ant+

 

February 11, 2009 at 4:30 PM

SK -- ya~ the reason of breaking up in the 1st time will surely the main problem in the relationship...

Medie007 -- i was stun at tat moment too

lcfu -- i dun think i wanna enclose the reason at here

Anton -- yerr...u so desperate meh?
wan me to intro for u?

 

February 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM

也许她真的还很爱你咯~

被爱永远是幸福的,

爱一个人是辛苦的~

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

February 11, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Poor girl. She felt sad at the end. :( And for the whole course of dinner, both of you were quiet? I guess that break-up is enough for you already. I am sure you don't want a second heart-break for yourself or for her, right? In that case, it's best both of you just stay as friends. It's for the good of both of you. And love as friends.

  Unknown

February 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM

then wat is ur status now??? that make ur ex response like that... haha!!!

 

February 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM

全 -- hehe, no la...impossible for us to get back together liao

dsaintner -- yes, the 1st break off is hurtful enuf...so i dun need a 2nd one frm her again

天蓬元寿 -- tell u when we got chance to meet la~

  動 Orson

February 12, 2009 at 3:11 PM

haa.....cant give way..otherwise mah fan more later....

  wayne

February 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM

wow.. doesnt it feel good to know that someone loves you? haha.. that's good enough no matter u still love him/her or not.

let's be proud of ourselves

 

February 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

動 -- its not really abt the mah fan thingz...but the feeling is not there anymore

wayne -- lolz~ like tat also have to be proud meh?