Leumas gone bored~

Holly baby~ i jst back frm lunch
Wat?!?
it's 4pm... & u jst back frm lunch?
Ya~ y so?
Coz today Leumas' dept
meet up with a client frm Singapore
The meeting start at 1030am till 1430pm...
Gosh~ I jst sit behind and listen to them
Coz i'm still not an expert to voice up my opinion yet
Later on we went lunch with the client in Lot 10
Till now...wat have i did for the whole day?
Nothing
Shit !!!
I'm bored...

9 who am I - questions:

  Twilight Man

February 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM

So luxury job you have to be able to eat at Lot 10 and talk nothing!! I often have to talk my way to get free lunch, you know? LOL... bored, then read my blogs lah. You boycotted me lately, so i will boycott you soon :)

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

February 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Oh dear! Hope you can find something more interesting after work to occupy yourself with. No need to get bored anymore!

  [SK]

February 12, 2009 at 11:43 PM

you have done "getting bored" for the whole day lor.. :p

  jackychan

February 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM

LoL XD sitting there and just listen to them arr...
Ho sien ger wo...
LoL XD if for me sure i will fall asleep...XD

  Vin vin

February 13, 2009 at 12:57 AM

haha !
poor little leumas~
ayer ayer~

  Medie007

February 13, 2009 at 1:09 AM

yalor... so fun wat. sit there and still got paid. :P

 

February 13, 2009 at 8:38 AM

twilight -- hey, i didnt boycott ur blog la~... i got leave comment de wo~

dsaintner -- haha~ hopefully

SK -- yalo...then see u in gym somemore :p

jacky -- the problem is...i cant sleep during meeting right?

Vin Vin -- -.-''' sweat lo~

Medie007 -- ya~ better than becoming a hooker right?

  .:: Ant ::.

February 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Apa ni boikot boikot? hahaha Twilight, so funny.

Leumas, you are sooooo lucky to sit, listen and learn....and then get to eat too.
+Ant+

 

February 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Anton -- lucky meh? i've to fight my sleepiness to remain my consiousness wo~ :P