- My Ideal Valentine -

What have i been doing in the previous Valentine ??? Nothing !!!
Usually i just stay in my room and clean my room as usual...(everyday also clean my room)...seems like my room is never in a "clean" situation...hahaha~But truly wat is my ideal valentine day that i would like to have?
Watch movie? Sing K? Shopping? Having fabulous lunch/dinner?
~no~no~no~
I don't really prefer to go out especially when i knw there's gonna be a lot of ppl outside...i dun like the feeling of jamming up in my way in the shopping mall or queing up in the long line to buy movie ticket...This is just not my style...watever
I always wanted to have a peacefull valentine day...I would prefer someone cook for me to makan...then later on can go to the beach and lie on the sand...then can go swimming in the sea...wah~ that would be very syiok!!! Maybe after that can bath together with the one i love (hehe,i think its hot and fun)... then both can watch DVD or play some board games... And of coz...can have hot sex at night would be a grand bonus :p
Watsoever...Wanna wish all the bloggers and my friends
...Happy Valentine Day...

10 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

February 13, 2009 at 9:23 AM

wah, very ideal woh, so has it been fulfilled yet?? :p

  Danny

February 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM

have a unforgettable valentine's day then :)

 

February 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM

SK -- not yet woo....

Danny -- u too~ happy valentine day to u :)

  A Common Singaporean

February 13, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Sounds good.

But the cooking should be the other way round? haha

  Sanze

February 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Yer.... Nice o? Valentine still need to cook.. Sienz~ But is qiute romantic at the last few part except that cooking...Anyway... Kl where got beach o?

Haha... My ideal valentine is working rather stay at home doing cleaning... (Single ma, so no valentine de==)

Happy valentine.... (See la.. belajar a bit.. I won't just drop by to say hi de.. Haha..JK)

 

February 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Singaporean -- aikkss,....u cook for ur wife issit?

Sanze -- tats y my ideal valentine cant come true coz KL dun have beach :(

  Vin vin

February 13, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Happy Valentine's day~
if dis year don have, hope u can get ideal valentine nex yr la~

  jackychan

February 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM

haha you are ham sap lou...
me too i don like to go out during CNY or watsoever festival le...
so so many ppl out there...
i am scared when i see so many ppl...
dunno why...LoL XD
anyway,happy Valentine's Day!!!XD

  .:: Ant ::.

February 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Well, if you fail to get that partner..... please remember that all is not lost, since you still have your 5-faithful friends. hehe :P

+Ant+

 

February 15, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Vin vin -- hope u can get urs too~

jackychan -- hamsap? hehe...a lot of ppl also hamsap la~

anton -- who is those 5-faitful frends?