Tyre Punctured

Last Friday, when i was driving back home frm gym with my baby, something stupid happened. A man frm a van beside us scroll down his window and told us that my car tyre has punctured. Huh? alamak~ i slowly drive back to my house since i was nearby, after i check the tyre... really teruk la~ got 1 big nail inside...Haiz~ Feeling a bit frustrated and look at my watch~ 1030pm... the car services center should has been closed then, i have to walk my baby to LRT station coz cant send him back... and the next day still need to work half day.... :(
The next day Ryan came and help me with it... He was so "kind" to fetch me from my office to my house... i knw wat his motive is...but watever, i jst bought him a lunch, tats all !!! So we reach my car, and he jst stand there...damn far away and instructed me how to change my spare tyre on... Well, it's my 1st time to change a tyre, i really have no idea at all... And i never realised its such a hardwork and tiring... and Mr Ryan jst stand in the shed and fanning himself with some papers, somemore still request water frm me... Haiz... i really shouldn't ask him, i can do it by myself... But i use around 45 mins to change it...hahaha~
Later on, i drive to a car service center nearby to fix my tyre... and here they go, not more than 5 mins, they fill up the hole in my punctured tyre and put it back in... Walao eh~ so fast? and jst RM6 only... Tiredly, i drove my car back to my hse there and find some excuse to belanja Ryan a lunch as a "thanks" and shoo him back home...
Leumas Quote: Changing a tyre is like working out in Gym~

26 who am I - questions:

  Unknown

April 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Haha!!! Pity boy... U should ask me help u change ma.. Although i also changed twice only. haha!!! not so difficult to change actually. jus tiring!!! But ur Mr.Ryan really still able ask for free meal although jus stand there and instructed... Haha!!!

  Danny

April 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM

it;s time to have some 24hrs car breakdown company.. cos they really come in handy when my car brokedown in the middle of the night....
go sign up la

  TZ

April 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Poor dude, you have to do it yourself ... usually the car insurance company will have the services to handle this situation... :p

 

April 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Lesly, yalo...he really very daring to ask...

Danny, where to sign up?

TZ, only car punctured wo~ insurance company will take care de meh?

  Twilight Man

April 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM

OMG you big boy still dunno how to change tyre!!!! LMAO!... Luckily you didnt call me guar but I would have helped anyway.

  Sanze

April 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Lol... If like tat then you change tyre everyday, you can save a lot of money no need go gym lo! Haha... Kidding...

Lol...Motor punctured lagi cham la... Hehe..

 

April 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM

twinkle, LMAO? yerr...i'm not gonna do tat... ask jerry...

Sanze, hehe~ good idea wo... of coz motor punctured more difficult la~ coz dun have spare tyre ma...

  KY

April 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Changing tyre isn't that bad la. I experienced flat tyre twice on the same trip up to Cameron last year. Bad experience but I've built up the skill at least lo. Anyhow, don't call me also when you have flat tyre next time. :)

  Pranny

April 13, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I saw my name here... Hmmm wats up...!!

Well Leumao, everyone has their first time... U'll get the touch next time if punctured again LOL...

Those mechanics got those equipments ready ma... Somemore got the machine there so easy... Even changing a motor tyre tiub is more expensive Rm8...

 

April 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM

keenyee, u think i will call u meh? i dun even have ur number la~ lolz...

jerry, choi choi choi... no more next time ok... btw, twinkle ask when is our bowling... u seriously wanna join?

  Pranny

April 13, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Yes.. Confirm me the date!!

 

April 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM

how to contact u?

  .:: Ant ::.

April 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Mechanics will tell you that you are not a MAN till you have changed a tyre.

Leumas...You're the MAN!

+Ant+
p/s...altho' 45 mins taken sounds rather wimpy! wakakaka

 

April 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Anton, coz Mr ryan didnt instruct me where i should put the things to inject the car go higher... in the end i have to do all over again... Of coz i'm the man.... :)

  牛奶 Milk

April 13, 2009 at 5:09 PM

changing tyre for the first time?

Now that u have learn how to change tyre already so next time (touch wood) , u can do it all by
yourself already :)

  ryan小王子

April 13, 2009 at 10:53 PM

sound tiring, what a unlucky day there!
ryan?is that me?ahaha
like your quotes, changing tyre was like gym

  jackychan

April 14, 2009 at 2:01 AM

LoL XD so cham...
wow u have ur baby cool XD
happy alwiz la XD

 

April 14, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Milk, ya...hopefully ...wont HAPPEN again !!!

ryan, haha...using my quote? kena bayar wo~

jacky, thanx...same to u :)

  A Common Singaporean

April 14, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Yeah!!! Big Celebration!! You finally changed a tyre!!!

You are now a big big macho!!

  the viennamese

April 14, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Wow not bad you know how to change tyre. Well done! There was once my friends and I were driving and we hit a big animal on the road and one of the tyre exploded. All 5 of us dunno how to change tyre and it was in the middle of nowhere. Luckily got a nice uncle driving a truck stop by to help us change. lol. the 5 of us feel so useless... :P

 

April 14, 2009 at 11:27 AM

ken, yo yo man~ give me 5 !!!

evann, really? wow~ tats kind of embarrasing :P

  ryan小王子

April 14, 2009 at 2:54 PM

cheh.,.so kedekut!then pay back to you lor...how much u going to charge me jek!haha :P

 

April 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM

ummm, not much la...i think i have to refer to my lawyer 1st...coz already register with the government dy~ muahahaha

  ryan小王子

April 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM

ok ok....then after u checked with your lawyer firm only tell me the exact amount, way to pay you,expired date....oh yea...and remember dont forget to tell me how could i mail the money to your tanjung rambutan!!! hahaha :P

 

April 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM

i'm gonna slap ur mouth~
*piak *piak

  ryan小王子

April 18, 2009 at 7:19 PM

aiyak!!it was pain!slap anywhere u want!but dont slap my face! XD