The Bowling Competition

Bowling, Bowling
Last friday is my company's bowling competition. I thought i can go off earlier as everyone in my department take part in the competition. But very bad luck, my boss asked me to attend as well coz wanna intro some of the brokers for me...yerr...unwillingly, i have to say yes with a big smile.
It was raining cats and dogs tat day and the competition hold place in TimeSquare, so i thought we're gonna take monorail, but they insists to walk @#!%*!?@# ...Ok watever, walk then walk lo...when we reach there, my pants was wet...
When we reach there, i follow my boss to see the brokers... But she was too overwhelmed with their passion and they chat happily like long-lost-friends...And she forgotten to intro me...i mean like... WTF... I was standing at there, preparing my name cards in my pockets and ... sweat~ OK, nvm, i immediately look around and glide towards other ppl... Everybody was there and asking me y i didnt take part... i'm not a member in my company sport club, therefore i 'm not entitle to join the competition.... So i jst hang around and talk with them... Everyone keep on dividing their food for me and say i'm pity to come all over here as a CHEERLEADER~ watever!!! HAhaa, now only i knw they treat me like a kid and keep on ask me to eat...
A lot of my colleagues think that i m younger than them, but its not true... y? did i look young or childish?!? Nvm, at least i got to eat... I waited for the game to start and pretentiously cheers for the brokers and the CEO while watching at my watch... Finally the 1st game ends, and i quickly find an excuse to leave... Hehehe, luckily Siew Chin is leaving too, so both of us can sneak out together... I really feel like i wanna play, but too bad... i'll pay for myself and find some gang to play bowling next time... anybody willing to join me? :P

21 who am I - questions:

  Medie007

April 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

you look young lor. is tat not a good thig?

  Pranny

April 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Are u BEginner advance or expert?? I'm a super newbie and I'll join u at times square if u don mind kaka.. ^^
Big sweater like u really should avoid walking under hot temperature...

 

April 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM

medie, but the problem is ...i dun think i look young... does it mean i'm childish? :(

jerry, cool~ give me ur contact then... u can ask Melvin along...i dun mind :P

  Unknown

April 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM

haha!!! you should glad that ppl treat u younger... find me play bowling la... But hor, im the famous longkang king!!! haha!!!

  Sanze

April 6, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Lol... I wan play bowling too! But I think play wit u hor, you will laugh at me non stop... I'm lesly fren, longkang king asistance.. Lol..

  牛奶 Milk

April 6, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Bowling ar... i always "cuci longkang" only wor... Maybe come out in one gang next time la, we organize a bowling outing :) sounds fun.

  Twilight Man

April 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM

LOL! Your pants wet coz you urinated!!!

 

April 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Lesly & Sanze, ok... cuci longkang manager and assistant...come come~

Milk, good idea wo...see how la

Twinkle papa, hello~ u and jerry really didnt read properly lo...i mentioned that its RAINING cats & dogs...not i urinate or sweat heavily ok....? Haiz~

  .:: Ant ::.

April 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Awwww....coz you are juz simply loveable! ^_^

+Ant+

  savante

April 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM

B-but it's good to look young! :) Really!

 

April 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM

anton, u alwayz like to make me feel happy de lo~ muahahahaha

savante, i knw...but sometime in a corporate world, look mature might be a better way

  V

April 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM

"savante, i knw...but sometime in a corporate world, look mature might be a better way"

we totally agree with u on this~

  Danny

April 6, 2009 at 10:50 PM

huh... i hvnt touch the bowling ball in years....
n i hate the stupid designed bowling shoes...lol ;p

  Chris

April 7, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Long time i didn't play bowling oredi... When u 1 2 play with me?

 

April 7, 2009 at 8:41 AM

QueenB, yes. High 5

Danny, lolz...nobody care for the shoe la...u already glamous enuf to steal all the spot light away

chris, really arrr? ok la... drop me ur contact and i will let u knw

  fufu

April 7, 2009 at 9:47 AM

i also wanna play~~~

 

April 7, 2009 at 9:53 AM

fufu, u r going to study dy la...how to play?

  Chris

April 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM

U have msn?

 

April 7, 2009 at 11:53 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Chris

April 7, 2009 at 12:37 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

April 7, 2009 at 12:40 PM

thanx chris, due to privacy matter... i already deleted ur comment so nobody can get ur add frm here la~ :)