Hey Big Spendour

Hey big spendour~ who? Me lo... Y leh? Coz i over-spend this month... And this is just the beginning of the month... Shit !!! Really feel like a shit now... Think i have to cut down all my other expenses... and find a part time job to cover my ass up~ :( Any part time to introduce?

12 who am I - questions:

  jackychan

April 8, 2009 at 9:09 AM

LoL XD save abit lo...
or u can join amway ger XD

  Unknown

April 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Give me 5 man!!! Me too... Jus wondering where did i spend all the stupid ringgit!!! Ish!!!

 

April 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

jacky, no need amway...i have another 1 dy

Lesly, yalo~ rinngit is always not enuf...i wan usd

  V

April 8, 2009 at 3:16 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  成亿

April 8, 2009 at 3:18 PM

haven even into middle of d month n dah overspent? wow...good luck surviving in the remaining days...

jacky, stop selling amway in every1 blog la...haiz...

  A Common Singaporean

April 8, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I can't help you in this cos I am also a big money spender myself.

The problem is I hardy feel guilty about it.

Last month though I felt the guilt building up inside me, mostly because of the recession. So I barred myself from all the shopping. It was quite a feat.

As for extra income, I am sorry there is nothing useful coming from a spendthrift. hahaha

But if u hv a silky bum, u cab try the sideline :P

  TZ

April 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Errrrr... saving is your part time job :p Dude, start saving... you will not need a part time income :)

 

April 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM

SengAik, lolz~ jacky keep on selling amway in every blog? hahaha

Ken, sure u can... employ me to become Angel's nanny lo... then i can earn ztra...muahahaha

tz, really? wat if u hire me when u fo africa...to be ur office boy :P

  飞飞

April 8, 2009 at 5:00 PM

hahaha, i am in big troble years ago lor... :P

if you have any part time job offer, juet let me know lah...i join~!!

hahaha

 

April 8, 2009 at 5:09 PM

feifei, i think u earn more than me la...i wanna go into ur company.. . hahaha

  .:: Ant ::.

April 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Quick money remedy..... go stand along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Maybe you'll get lucky!

+Ant+

 

April 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Anton, i think chalcid might be suitable for u too !!!