Bullshit Pos Malaysia

Fuck Fuck Fuck
Really feel like scolding and cursing even worse thing, but i will calm myself... and try not to type oout all those bad bad words at here in hokkien... Y am i so angry? Ask our pos Malaysia... I got a call last Friday during my working hour frm a postman regarding my credit card frm a bank. He drops me a collection-note so tat i can pick up from the Shamelin Perkasa Branch... And on the 6th April, it was the 1st Saturday of this month, so they didnt work. Then I went over to it on Tuesday at 7:45pm, and the post office was closed... I called b4 i went, i double confirm the time that they closed, its 8pm... and wtf?!? Ok, nvm, its 15 mins b4 they close, and they might think nobody will appear in this 15mins, so they closed; or maybe the person incharge has something urgent and need to close the post office earlier...this can be forgiven....
So i plan to visit yesterday, it was the last day tat i should pick up my things. I cut off my gym and my date with my baby, jst to went over to pick up my things...so, i reach there at 7pm... and u knw wat? the door is closed...CLOSED !!! i like~ wat the hell?!? there are a lot of ppl standing outside and everyone was calling the phone...i was quite pissed off yesterday, and i really hope to throw some shit and stone inside the post office...
I really fed up with their services. If u r not open till 8pm, please dun put it in ur collection note. And all these stupid government workers are so damn lazy...tat y u make MALAYSIA TIDAK BOLEH.. u guys are wasting everybody times and energy... In the end i have to call the bank to make another arrangement... But wat if those things r not frm the bank? then wat happen to the things? It is going to post back to the sender... And wat if the thing is urgent? Please la... spoiled my mood last night...

20 who am I - questions:

  FC

April 10, 2009 at 9:31 AM

That's call "Malayisian Style"
The places that more "M"...means the things will proceed SLOW...
Low quality services will found here...

  Sanze

April 10, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I think urs is small case lo! That stupid pos office lost my cheque lo! Somemore my dad post it as dunno wat post, need to add RM2 de lo...I almost kena penalty by my college because of late pay the fees! So mad with it!

  Unknown

April 10, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Cool down man!!! I already used to Malaysia services di... So not much feeling on it... U kno la... they like to walk slow, talk slow, do slow, everything slow except go back faster... Haha!!!
Dun get urself angry just becos all of these rubbish!!! If can, i would like to migrant to other countries...

  TZ

April 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM

dude... i think u r not the first one to encounter this ... fortunately i wasn't encountered this as the branch that i need to collect was near KL sentral.

BTW, you may ask them to transfer to another branch and you could pick up from there ... :) Of coz u have to follow up and monitor closely before u pick up from the branch :p

  Fable Frog

April 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Aiks! we have a Pos Laju situation over here~ such coincident~ but i am too lazy to talk about it~ LOL

 

April 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM

tony, hmmm~ i would not say tat all of them are "M", this might sound racists... but some of them are "C" & "I" too...

Sanze, oh my... luckily u didnt kena the penalty... next time should ask ur dad tansfer the money to ur bank account straight ahead...

Lesly, i just hope all these rubbish can change their working attitude...

 

April 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM

tz, th problem is...whenever i call the fucking helpline...nobody accept the call...i try the whole day...morning, noon, night time...nobody...

froggy, sad sad sad... next time we better use white pigeon...more reliable :P

  .:: Ant ::.

April 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM

I really understand your anguish!

I would call up to Pos Malaysia's Corporate Affairs and make a huge complaint, and quote Malay Mail if they dun act on my complaint. This has to be done in order for them to buck up!

+Ant+

  Bengbeng

April 10, 2009 at 12:25 PM

white pigeon to send? it would probably end up just as late... it would have learned the malaysian system after a few days

  HanLun

April 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Get use to it
n take it easy :)

 

April 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM

anton, complain? i'm afraid nobody will pick up the phone even it rings and burst!!!

Bengbeng, oh...stupid pigeon...then i will fry and eat it

hanlun, i will try...but not guarantee i will not burn down the post office :P

  都市[心]鮮人

April 10, 2009 at 2:15 PM

can give them ISO9001 ..the bad service certofocation ..

  Twilight Man

April 10, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Hey you got baby since when? You better move to my area lah since that Shamelin doesn't like you and closed doors on your face! LOL

 

April 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM

harry, i malas nak layan them

twinkle, move to ur place? so damn far away... and u live in such a high class place...i dun have money la

  jackychan

April 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM

yeah...
i really wanna slap them aso...
lazy macam PIG...
tidak blh makan pig wo...
coz sendiri ialah pig ma XD
calm down

 

April 10, 2009 at 3:46 PM

jacky, u also calm down...hahahaha

  幸福王子

April 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM

call 999 find mata




rf
rf
rf

 

April 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Ryan, ya... call 9 9 9 and catch u

  William

April 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM

When I see the code "C" on my Pos Laju notification, I groan.

 

April 13, 2009 at 8:18 AM

william, haha~ dun groan... jst moan !!!

Willy, issit? haha~ if u wanna see good things then have to wait lo :P btw, u get any better?