When Angels & Demons meet in Star Trek

Last week, i went for this 2 hot blockbuster with JL. Star Trek 2009 is the 1st, but is it a blast? Well, i'm not really a star trek fans, never chase any episode b4... but for me, this movie is nice, 2.5 out of 5 from me :) I like the way they use all the times laps/gaps~ watever it is to move from time to time... its so cool
I love the Asian & Russian character, both of them are cute and funny in the movie though. The parasuit jump part is my favourite of all. Of coz dun forget abt the fighting scene they have with the Asian guy doing his kendo stuff...
Angels & Demons is another Dan Brown's work. Robert Langdon from Da Vinci Code continue his role in this movie as well. No doubt that Tom Hanks acts well, but just can't find the sparks in this movie. Wat happen? Maybe i expect more frm Hanks coz i think he acted quite well in Da Vinci Code. Nevertheless, it is still good.
And Ewan McGregor is my all time favourite actor. He really doesn't age at all, still look young and good looking all the times :) The demons side of him was acted as good as his angels side. Bravo !!! 3 start out of 5 from me.

5 who am I - questions:

  TZ

May 21, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Hmmm... Star Trek is not my cup of tea... I don't like Star Trek especially their hairstyle ... kakaka :)

  [SK]

May 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM

yeah, i like the Asian and Russian in Star Trek, kind of steal the limelight sometimes..

haven't watch Angels & Demons yet, going to watch it soon.. hehe

 

May 21, 2009 at 2:43 PM

tz, the hair?!? haha~ u so funny la...a good movie will not be affected by the characters' hair...

sk, yup, i love the asian the most :)

  A Common Singaporean

May 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i prob hv to watch dvd... cant bring baby along. but i badly want to watch angels & demons.

 

May 22, 2009 at 8:29 AM

pity pity ken, even if u bought dvd...u will have to wait till baby angel sleep 1st... then the volume has to be decrease