Fuck off

Hey u
U got nothing to do issit?
Come and disturb my blog
Fuck U

11 who am I - questions:

  Cedric Ang

May 24, 2009 at 7:32 AM

chill la

  Icy Fire

May 24, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Indiscriminate abuse to your friends & visitors who even bother to come? A declaration to the world you are a spolit brat, narcissistic & emotionally immature? It can be accurately inferred that any form of relationship with you (esp. boy-girl) over time will be rocky & often marred by your mood swings & outbursts. FYI, my threshold for 'taking shit' is quite high but certainly not lying down though. This is why I am making this comment when others obviously stir clear. I won't be surprised if this comment gets deleted. We will see. You might want to consider getting some counselling - anger management, maybe? Awaiting your verbal abuse, kiddo. ;)

aka Anon

  [SK]

May 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM

who who who??? was that me?? :(

  TZ

May 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Dude, chill chill...
hmmm... who go and disturb your blog?

  KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS

May 24, 2009 at 9:32 PM

oh dear. hope ur ok yar. koala hugs :)

  .:: Ant ::.

May 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM

LOLZ....Whoa, one of the best posts from you Leumas. Who stepped on your cute toe this time?

I'll add my finger too to that idiot who disturbed you. ^^

+Ant+

  Pranny

May 25, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Who make Leumao Tai Ko so angry ah...!!

  ^^WiLLY LaM^^

May 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM

hahaha chill lar leumas... i guess every blogger face this problem. ignore or delete their msg lorr ^_^

 

May 25, 2009 at 7:43 AM

To IcyFire,

u dunknw wat tat fellow did, and i'm lazy to mention it again. Well, this is my blog, if u feel disturbed or uncomfortable while visiting. U can just leave, and dun bother to come back. watever happen in my relationship is my own problem, i got my own family, frends and close bloggers to help me out on it, thanx for ur suggestion to take the counselling, i will consider abt it. But meanwhile, waiting for my verbal attack, i think u should mind ur own business. :)

Take care, and welcome back

  Icy Fire

May 27, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Leumas,
Sure, it is your blog. You can do as you well please. No coercion to visit. But your offensive in-the-face, middle-finger greeting was non-specific. Sounded & looked like it was intended for anyone who visited (& anything that moves). Not least to an 'unclely', innocent, regular invisible visitor (until now) like yours truly? ;). In life, there will always be a few antagonists/enemies. (八字不合) If you 'instantly' show your anger when provoked, then your enemy knows he/she can grab you by the dick & balls, as and when he/she pleases. Take it easy & stay cool! ;)

 

May 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM

thanx for ur advice icyfire