I'm so outdated....

I'm so so so outdated...
i bought my new Asus lappie,
but i dunknw how to function it

Shit!!!
I'm in Penang now...
Ready to attend my best frend wedding

And becoming the best man tomorrow...

Anyone good in lappie stuff?

6 who am I - questions:

  KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS

May 30, 2009 at 5:02 PM

walau... get a server. i know. hehe... aiyar notebook easy lar. start the webcam. all drivers installed i think. most notebooks now have multimedia functions. they oso have functions for more than 1 screen. sound volumes adjust. depends on models. some has backups. wats ur model?

  E.T

May 31, 2009 at 12:06 AM

have a nice trip back to penang and be ur best man!

  Unknown

May 31, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Haha... Give to me la ur lappie... I help you to use it.U try to read the user manual la (if got), if not try to google it... I think should can get it... If not share with me la, maybe i can help u. Haha!!!

  Vin vin

May 31, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I'm also using Asus... but wat is ur lappie problem ?
by the way, all the best to become best man~ take foto for us to c ah !

  fufu

May 31, 2009 at 9:54 PM

hahaha... where did you buy it?? should have asked them to explain everything to you lah... or get it done for you

 

June 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Koala, u didnt read my previous post ?!?

ET, sure... :)

Lesly, yerrr...

Vinvin, photo? c how lo...

fufu, its in sunway...i dun wanna drive all the way to there again...