My new Laptop

Finally i bought my new laptop. Just to make myself to be happy for no other reason. Asus N50Vn-B1B model... Quite nice and elegant... Cost me around RM 3200... Unlike most of the laptop with black outlook and interior, it has the color of bronze which make it look more classy. With 320GB and 2+1 ram, i think its more than enuf for me :)
And finally i will bring my old laptop back for my mum to use it. Coz she was complaining that she doesn't have a laptop to play her yahoo game & online... See? My mum in her age of 50++ still so in... hahaha~ But i wanna thanx my parents for all the supports that they give all these while...

10 who am I - questions:

  E.T

May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM

i m planning to get my Macbook soon... hopefully can get it next month.

  Tsubasa a.k.a 滑翔翼

May 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM

nice wow~ plan to dump my toshiba to get a new macbook soon.

  TZ

May 27, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Dude, not only your mom is in ... my mom too ... i bought her an Apple for her to check her mail ... surf net ... she likes it so much :)

  Northern Sky

May 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM

i wan to molest ur notebook ;)

  E.T

May 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM

oh...everyone is talking about Apple. Think i need to get one fast so that i am in the trend! :p

 

May 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM

ET, so u have to get 2, 1 for me la... :P

tsubasa, i thought toshiba is a better brand?

tz, yalo...even my 70++ grandma play her solitaire everyday....sweat

joshua, dun envy wo... :P

  [SK]

May 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM

hey, i love that color, chrome bronze looks classy.. and does your very "in" mum blogs?? hahaha :p

 

May 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM

sk, haha~ my mum doesnt blog
and i didnt let her knw i blog...or else she will wanna take my url...

  Unknown

May 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Wow...Quite a nice lappie oh... I also wan to have a new lappie... Dunno when got the chances...

 

May 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Lesly, dun worry....soon !!! :)