I'm Leaving

Heya ~ I'm Leaving
I might or might not come back to blog anymore
Thanx for all d supports and being my friends
BYE

17 who am I - questions:

  wayne

March 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM

just rmb to be happy for always :) no matter what u plan or gonna do.

  Unknown

March 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Where r u going??? Y so suddenly one???

  Twilight Man

March 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM

You STAY here! This is an order!.... hey, what 's wrong with you ?? Got emo problem izzit? Looks like the blogsphere got virus attacking. Will I be next?

  Sam

March 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Be safe, and take care - the blogosphere will always be here when you come back. :)

  Pranny

March 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Gdluck in ur life.. We will miss u, though the reasons are uncertain

  thomas

March 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM

o, wats happen?
wats wrong with u?

  E.T

March 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM

what happen? i just came to know ur blog not too long ago and now u r leaving??

  .:: Ant ::.

March 10, 2009 at 5:27 PM

*brings out crystal ball*

Yup, you'll be back!

+Ant+

  Sanze

March 10, 2009 at 9:04 PM

What happen??? Not fun o?? So suddenly... I will miss you de wor.. Dun leave la....

  Danny

March 10, 2009 at 9:29 PM

whatever it is..take good care of yourself
路一直都在。

  jackychan

March 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM

friend where r u going!??
u can away for 1or2 weeks like me...
but u cant stop blogging ok!??

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

March 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM

What's the reason you are leaving? Where are you going? We all miss you leh! But like what Twilight Zone says, the blogosphere seems to be infected by blog virus. Everybody seems to be leaving. It's really sad to see a blogger leaving. Who will be next victim?

But anyway, take care. There is always someone welcoming you back.

  Twilight Man

March 11, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Mr. Mannpriedo, you also went for retreat once and now he has similar reasons to do so. Ah, how did I know it? I borrowed Anton's crystal balls.

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

March 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Anton made me laugh, seriously. Go play with your own balls. Wahahahahahahaha. LOLs! Oh seriously Anton, you really made my day. I love laughter, and I love the person who cracks such jokes even more. There are other people who made laugh too and I love them very much. After all, I have a lot more love in my heart to share with everyone, including those who hate or dislike me. There is a saying, love your enemy and treat them kind. Isn't that a beautiful saying?

  A Common Singaporean

March 13, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Huh? Baby Angel losing a god dad?

Hey man, where you off to?

  .:: Ant ::.

March 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Mann~ I'm glad i cheered up another soul. Wanna make Leumas smile if I could. :)

Yup, our enemies are our teachers. They teach us forgiveness and patience.

+Ant+

  Chris

March 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM

oh?? leaving to??
Or find better enjoyment?