The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Finally i got the chance to watch Benjamin Button on last friday. I knw tat i'm kinda slow to talk about this movie coz a lot of bloggers already watched it... Still wanna talk about it, coz i think its a very good show... I will give 4.5 star out of 5 :) Got my idol Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett & Tilda Swanton inside which attracted me to watch it...

Well, this is the poster which i feel its simple and yet drew out the relationship and time gaps within these 2 characters...

Benjamin's mama, the black woman who is so kind hearted to adopt the ugly old baby in the beginning of the movie

The ugly old baby...Seriously, if i'm the father if this child...i will throw the baby away just like wat the father did in the movie...its so damn scary...

Brad is one of my favourite hollywood actor, i think even with this old make-up, he still look good :)

Pretty Cate with red hair, she really suits this colour... I love the way she dance and the life of this character is kind of sad...Just imagine u have to take care of your other half whom didnt remember u at all, and watched him died in a baby-form-of-human-beings? tats so cruel

I really thinks the make-up artist should win the Oscar...Jst look at Pitt and Blanchett, the way they look young and old is so facinating...u will just thought tat they are really in tat age...the make-up is definitely 100% success of this movie

This is the most romantic scene of the whole movie...I love the way Daisy dance for Benjamin...would someone dance for me?

Hmmm...love this too...seeing this couple love each other so much...no matter the age gaps tat come between them...but too bad...the baby girl tat they got do makes a huge problem between them...

As i mentioned b4 in my previous post, i still think riding motorcycle is the best way of dating...unless its not in a rainy day :P

Overall, this movie really touch my soul, I do drop my tears while watching this...Dunknw whether i got seen or not, but the aunty seating right next to me was tearing like hell...In this reality world...whether you can find someone who truly love you so much? i believe there is...

9 who am I - questions:

  [SK]

March 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

and yeah, this movie won the best makeup in oscar~~

  Vin vin

March 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM

wow~
i think i will go watch it soon...

  Sam

March 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Between this and Slumdog Millionaire - I really did think that this was the better one. I particularly liked the flow of the story - very life story ala Forrest Gump, but just unique enough to stand on its own as a completely different tale about one man's life affecting the lives of others.

Beautiful, just beautiful. :)

  ~eRiC~

March 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I've just watched the first hour of it...got exmas coming, have to stop to resume later..Sheesh...

 

March 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM

SK -- issit? its been a long time i didnt update myself with the oscar thingz

vin vin -- of coz u need to...u wouldnt wanna miss the chance

sam -- yeah~ its simple yet it bring out the beautigul and sad side of a love story

erictbk -- u wat?!? u watch DVD? oh my lord....

  Twilight Man

March 2, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Adoi you go and watch so late guar. Where have you been pimping until got no time? Nice show kan.

 

March 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM

no time ma~ kai ye, when u free? come out to yumcha la~ ask leng lui kai ma also....

  Fable Frog

March 4, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I haven't watch lei~ *sob*sob*

  Unknown

April 1, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I agree that the film is special and the plot is unique. I was eager to watch it and fownloaded from rapidshare as soon as it appeared there. But after having watched the film, I felt a bit blue and almost depressed.