Tan Line is Hot

I always wanted to have myself tanned up like Louis Koo, but I never really do it. Maybe just one time together with Paul Figaro, sun tanning at the pool side. But that one little time didnt really make my skin tan... Its so sexy to have a tan line, right? Last week, there is a new guy who join the gym. Saw him in the steam room, he has good tan line. But his body? So so lo~ but everyone keep on saying... "wow, sexy lo~ sexy lo" ... really cannot tahan... I mean... just a tan line... then everyone is going crazy... maybe i should really consider to have a tan line too...
Should I try this? Like how Danny did to have his "sun-burn" style of tan line?
Or go lie myself under the sun at the beach? Hmm~ but so hard to find any beach in KL... anyone wanna join me?

12 who am I - questions:

  Twilight Man

November 8, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Wanna be Leumas Koo? That's cool. LOL..
I thought you can bake in your garden of new house.

  嘿嘿

November 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Mind you, over-burnt can caused cancer。

  JN

November 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM

i like the sun, but i hate tan line.

  色盲画家

November 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I think beach better lor....

After watching FD3, not dare to try that one... >.<

Somemore, at beach, can show off your body ma... heehee... and i can go peep also... haha

  Skyhawk

November 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM

That fella's butt is so solid...

  lock

November 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM

i suggest u to go long beach in redang island.

i saw many foreigners laying on the beach nakedly for the purpose of tanning their skin evenly.

  单身汉

November 8, 2010 at 7:26 PM

你那么帅,还不够?

  Paul Figaro J

November 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM

hahaha.. that time got tan line mehh??? last weekend when u were in penang who ask u not call me to go beach... dai lei sei!

  天王之子

November 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I tot the 1st pic was u!!!
hahah :P

  LAURENCE

November 10, 2010 at 11:00 PM

haha``
i not really like the tan line==
coz i am enouff blackly ==

 

November 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM

twilight, huh? so obvious meh? cannot la~

heyhey, got lotion de ma~

justin, why? they are so sexy

drawer, haha, dun think too much of FD3, its safe...

skyhawk, yeap... u r right

 

November 12, 2010 at 11:29 AM

lock, really? u wanna go together?

single, excuse me? :(

paul, u so busy !!!

heaven, i wish so~

lauren, come on, u r so fair !!!