Is Iphone a Need?


Ok, wherever i go, ppl talking with their iphone, playing with their iphone... Is it a need to buy an Iphone? When we have lunch, dinner, supper... frends keep on bzing with their iphone... well, guy like me who is without iphone will just stare at them~

Ummm~ hello? Do you see me sitting here? U r calling me out for gathering/makan, & now u guys r bz playing ur iphone~ gosh~ i dun like tat... at all!!! When we are sitting around, the whole table is silence coz everyone is bz with their iphone, wth!!!

Its not like i'm being a sour grape or wat~ but u knw wat is respect? If u wanna play with ur iphone, why dun each of us go back to our own hse instead? wat's the point of gathering and eating together? So maybe next time u guys should ask someone who has iphone to go along with u.... or wait until i buy my own iphone...

End

22 who am I - questions:

  TZ

November 23, 2010 at 9:20 AM

iPhone became a tool to strike conversation and exchanging view of gaming. Besides it also can msn with the rest of the world.

So do u think it is a need? FYI, I'm using iPhone to read and comment in your blog post.

  SamL

November 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM

i agree with you completely..
most of my friends do that..
its so annoying =_="

  Twilight Man

November 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Your god ma plays her IPhone G4 non stop even when she's driving!!!!!

  khengsiong

November 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I also saw one girl using iPad in a restaurant. She hold the device with her left hand, and touch the screen with the fingers of the other hand.

But seriously, iPad is too big as a game gadget...

  Legolas

November 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Should tell them off.

  Pike-chan

November 23, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Exactly!! That what my co-workers told off one of the colleague lunch kaki who behaved the same way too!

  blue

November 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM

same here..msn friends asking me to buy iphone...friends also promoting nonstop...suddenly so many apple promoters all around me.

rather than a niche, now it seems evryone is having one...no more special feeling already...haha.

I still think its too expensive for something i would just use for calling and sms.

  nicky05

November 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM

the "IT" things to have ma..

  JN

November 23, 2010 at 3:34 PM

last time a good friend always complained that whenever we out in cafe, i'm too busy with my laptop, so i learned to not bringing out my laptop. but then after he got an iphone, i was left alone sipping my coffee while he's playig with his iphone.

  lock

November 23, 2010 at 5:37 PM

haha, i dun have a iphone too, maybe next time u should gather those who dun have iphone for a dinner!

  C'est la vie

November 23, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I have to click "like" for this. I also dislike people playing iphone in front of me. I will say I go home first.

  Ash Godiva

November 23, 2010 at 8:24 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Medie007

November 23, 2010 at 8:33 PM

haha. it's taking the world by storm. so either u play along, or theres nothing u could do. :D

  单身汉

November 23, 2010 at 8:35 PM

绝对认同你的说法,当你没到,真过分。
经过再三思考,最后我放弃IPHONE买了新的LAPTOP。

  [SK]

November 23, 2010 at 9:58 PM

yeah i agree with you.. in fact during lunch just now, all the colleagues on the same table were talking about iPhones and apps.. gosh, so damn boring~~ i am still using my antique Nokie 6300 ok?? not even a smartphone..

  William

November 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM

It's just like people who bring laptops to coffee bean and chat with each other using IM. LOL.

  savante

November 23, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Hardly a need :) Though the Apple PR folks have cleverly made everyone believe it is.

  Mr.L

November 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Well... I'm in the non-iphone group... For this time being la. :P
Beside Iphone, BB also a device that not advisable to bring along during gathering...

  Ash Godiva

November 24, 2010 at 7:58 AM

i'm an iPhone user but it's not a need,it's a want and maybe i might buy another iPhone...and i didnt fiddle with it during gathering...it's just no manners doing that

p/s:i deleted the previous comment due to spelling error*blush*

  Bravebear

November 24, 2010 at 8:39 AM

The herd instinct. I have a fren who bought iphone 2 years ago but now just leave the iphone at home and carry W series SE. LMAO.

For games, computer games, Xbox and PS2/3 is better.

For outings with frenz, no time for iphone.

For people that travel often, maybe got some use.

  Skyhawk

November 24, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Unfortunately it has becoming the trend...my bf and I play our own iPhone during our dating too...sigh!

  Chin Ren

November 25, 2010 at 8:47 AM

I have this condition when I was form 3, 4 friends of mine, except me, all have handphones. When gathering, after finish eat, they just take out the phone and keep play (although is not I-phone).I was being ignored at that moment...:(

So, buy an I-phone and pay back the Revenge XD