Can anyone help me ???

Been having trouble since my previous blog...
i lost the post template in my posting site...
i can't make any changes in my fonts & color...
i can't post any picture and video...
what happen ???
can anyone help me ?!?

7 who am I - questions:

  Twilight Man

November 24, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Eh how come you also complained same stuffs. I was having headache with my blogs too and often fell asleep after getting frustrated. I think their system always go bonkers at night. I noticed your last Chinese post had gone missing! Try using other computers like me.

  Wooby 无比(膏)

November 24, 2008 at 10:57 PM

我可以帮你,但是我需要条件交换。怎样 ?

 

November 25, 2008 at 1:49 PM

twilight zone -- ya...i used other pc to try, can work... but not my own pc...

ooby -- wat kind of 条件 ?!?

  Wooby 无比(膏)

November 25, 2008 at 9:38 PM

我不知道,看你開出怎樣的條件羅。对了,你住哪里?我要去你家咧。Email 你的电话给我。

  Mitch Tay

November 25, 2008 at 9:46 PM

哈!不好意思了。。我是电脑白痴~
大概帮不到你了~
你的照片真的很大涨~
一进来就先吓到~
(和被鬼吓到的“吓到”不同~)

 

November 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

November 27, 2008 at 9:09 AM

ooby -- 條件???

kimichii -- wat do u mean by 吓到??? i'm too ugly issit?