日本妖怪 1 - 河童

河童是日本神話中的傳說生物,有鳥的喙、青蛙的四肢、猴子的身體及烏龜的殼,如同多種動物的綜合體。傳說其弱點為頭頂的碟,只要誘騙河童彎身,讓他頭頂碟子裡裝的水流盡,他就會精力盡失。
據說目前日本存有河童的木乃伊。很多日本人相信有河童,雖然幾乎鮮少人看過。而河童喜愛的食物是小黃瓜,興趣是跟小朋友玩相撲。

5 who am I - questions:

  Anonymous

June 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Wanna be like SK Thamby and explain in the English language too....PLEASE?

+Ant+

  Anonymous

June 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I know this creature... I think that might be real one gua... But i dun like its looks...

  ^^WiLLY LaM^^

June 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

haha the photos are funny lor... and i heard of the myth b4... not sure whether it's true...

perhaps bcoz of this creature japanese is popular with it's hot spring shower? LOL

  Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

June 30, 2009 at 10:58 PM

What creature is that? Looks quite scary though.

  L²

July 1, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Anton, haha~ maybe next time lo

Lesly, i think its real alos... but maybe in the past... no more now

willy, hot apring shower? :S u only wanna see something naughty only

saintner, its one of a creature in Japan